Core P5 Tempered Glass Upgrade

DorienGreyCustoms

Is there going to be or is there already an upgrade path for us loyal P5 owners who would like to go the tempered glass route or our we SOL?? If there is a kit could you link it, or give the price? If not is there a plan to do this? I really hope so I am putting together a really sweet build and I just got the regular core P5 a few months back. If there are no plans you should do a poll to see if there is interest. I can't imagine there isn't. Thanks!!

• 1 month later...

Also sorry to hijack this thread, just curious in case anyone who happens to know jumps in here.......

There's a P3 tempered glass upgrade kit on the site too, but no link to actually buy it. Anyone know what the situation with this is? If I could get a P3 with tempered glass then I'd be sold. 

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002988

• 3 weeks later...

Also sorry to hijack this thread, just curious in case anyone who happens to know jumps in here.......

There's a P3 tempered glass upgrade kit on the site too, but no link to actually buy it. Anyone know what the situation with this is? If I could get a P3 with tempered glass then I'd be sold. 

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002988

sad the core p3 upgrade kit only has the front panel. not like the core p5 kit has 3 panels