Can View 27 hold Swiftech H220 X2 Liquid Cooler?

Squishy Sqyd

So I have recently purchased a View 27 mainly because of the massive side window that will display my components very clearly. I have also been looking for a cooler that will complement the window nicely. Since the case has such a beautiful window, I was looking for a cooler with clear tubing and LEDs, without having to build a custom unit. I really like the Swiftech coolers, specifically the H220 X2, which has two 120mm fans on the radiator. I understand that with the attached reservoir on this model, I will be unable to install the 360mm without turning it upsidedown and facing the reservoir away from the window. The View 27 has 360mm available for fans and such in the front of the case. This being said, I believe that I can install the 220mm version on the top, and simply purchase a single matching 120mm fan to fill the rest of the space on the bottom and provide cooling to the PSU and numerous drives I plan to install. I just want to be absolutely positive that Swiftech H220 X2 will fit into the View 27, provided that I install in the top part of the front. If anyone has any experience with these two components, please share your knowledge, as this is my first build, and I would like to get some feedback to make sure I'm making good choices with my chosen components.

Welcome to the forum, 

View 27 is compatible with 120mm based radiator we have specially designed the enlongated holes to work with other brands on the market, below is a image for you to reference.

pic4.gif

The only thing you will need to pretty much consider is the tube length of H220 x2, View 27 works with our Water 3.0 which has a tube length of 326mm, so anything shorter than this may have issue reach from the front to the CPU location on the motherboard.