Suppressor F51 Tempered Glass?

TCorzett

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum, 

We are busy working on this, we should have the upgrade soon for you. it should be available within the next month or two for US region, please keep an eye out and follow us on Facebook for the latest products availability, thanks. 

Hi,

I have same need. Please, I would not to change my case :mellow: , can you provide the upgrade also for Europe market?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just wanted a window side panel period for my F51, because when I got it I didn't think I would want it and rethought my position later only to find out they're only sold in Australia.  Fast forward to yesterday and I see that there's a tempered glass side panel now listed, however out of stock...

https://ttstoreusa.com/product/core-v51-tempered-glass-upgrade-kit/

http://ttpremium.com/product/core-v51-tempered-glass-upgrade-kit/

While I've greatly enjoyed the case the struggle on something so simple is really putting a damper on wanting to recommend tt or buy another down the road.

• 2 months later...

Ordered one of the F51 tempered glass upgrade kits and it arrived today.  The glass was in one piece and fit into the side of the case nicely.

Unfortunately, the holes on the rear edge of the window did not line-up with the holes on the case!  There are holes on the case located where the holes on the tempered glass version, but they are not tapped/threaded to accept the thumb screws.  So, looks like I'm going to need to buy a tap to make it right.

20170731_231318.jpg

20170731_231718.jpg

Thermaltake support got back to be quickly and suggested I RMA the upgrade kit.  Rather than packing it back up and shipping it back I figured I'd give a minor case mod a shot.  Bought a 6-32 bit/tap ($5) from a hardware store and added threads to the existing case holes that matched the side panel.  Didn't need the drill bit, it was already the right size, only needed to add the threads.  Worked like a charm!