POSEIDON Z RGB New Software Updated

Tt David

new-software-banner.jpg

GOOD NEWS! We've updated our POSEIDON Z RGB software with some new and stunning features. Best yet, it is available for download from our product page now - http://ppt.cc/dRgGR

Improved features include:

- New improved graphical user interface (GUI)

- Reduced loading time

- 5 new wave, ripple and arrow color templates

- Dynamic GUI lighting interface for wave, ripple, and arrow effects

Installation steps:

1. Unplug your keyboard

2. Remove the old software

3. Uninstall old driver using the Control Panel -- Programs -- Tt eSPORTS POSEIDON Z RGB

4. Go to directory C:\Program Files (x86)\TteSPORTS and remove all files 4. Restart your computer

5. Plug in the Keyboard 6. Install new software Note: - Please remember to update your hardware firmware before updating with the new software.

For direct firmware download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wlon3jun2fwni1f/FwChack.rar?dl=0

I have an issue with the new software. Everything was working fine until I decided to run the update that you linked as "direct firmware download". The keyboard started glitching badly and most of the new software's functions are gone. The firmware got "updated" from 0 to 40 and now the new update barely works.

-static: can't change spectrum circling's speed

-reactive: works fine.

-arrow flow: can't change colors and it'll be set at a really slow speed for some reason. Resetting the keyboard fixes this 

-wave: can only change speed and direction. Presents don't work at all
-ripple: same thing as arrow flow

I have re-done the steps you mentioned to no avail. I have reinstalled the program multiple times now and even in different drives, have deleted the registry but nothing seems to work.

I have an issue with the new software. Everything was working fine until I decided to run the update that you linked as "direct firmware download". The keyboard started glitching badly and most of the new software's functions are gone. The firmware got "updated" from 0 to 40 and now the new update barely works.

-static: can't change spectrum circling's speed

-reactive: works fine.

-arrow flow: can't change colors and it'll be set at a really slow speed for some reason. Resetting the keyboard fixes this 

-wave: can only change speed and direction. Presents don't work at all

-ripple: same thing as arrow flow

I have re-done the steps you mentioned to no avail. I have reinstalled the program multiple times now and even in different drives, have deleted the registry but nothing seems to work.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to update the firmware to 48 or 51?

We are fixing the software now and will update the new version soon.

step1.PNG

step2.PNG

step3.PNG

I created a thread about an issue with my keyboard and you said this new software would fix it. I've installed and it currently isn't fixed. How can I reset my keyboard's memory?

Please follow these steps and delete all your macro settings:

step1.PNG

step2.PNG

step3.PNG

Also please check the top right button and switch your keyboard into normal mode  

Poseidon Z RGB Firmware Update Steps.pdf

Please follow these steps and delete all your macro settings:

attachicon.gifstep1.PNG

attachicon.gifstep2.PNG

attachicon.gifstep3.PNG

Also please check the top right button and switch your keyboard into normal mode  

I already did this... My current firmware version is 51, but I did it anyway and it caused no change. I haven't set up ANY macros. That isn't what the issue is. What I want to know is how to reset all of the keyboard's memory because we concluded it was NOT a hardware issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Then I think that would not be the hardware problem. Could you please provide more details on the process when you set up the  colour of ''<'' and '',''

Yes, of course it's not about hardware problem.  :)

This is My Keyboard's layout and U can see there is some differences with Yours.  :)

6w4w7voh.jpghttp://www.directupload.net/file/d/4656/6w4w7voh_jpg.htm

And with the other modes this 2 buttons working correctly with other lights.

erkvxm76.jpghttp://www.directupload.net/file/d/4656/erkvxm76_jpg.htm

And here the program interface, as U can see, I can't change the color of this 2 buttons.  :)

cypgcbjs.jpghttp://www.directupload.net/file/d/4656/cypgcbjs_jpg.htm

In a nutshell, I mean that, in Türkiye Thermaltake products are very popular and it would not be bad to design a program interface for us. :)

• Tt David changed the title to POSEIDON Z RGB New Software Updated
  • 2 months later...

Keyboard firmware, software are both latest version. Take attached file.

Yeah. Anyway, I can use led customization, but it is veryyyyy difficult to modify certain keys in their previous state. Because, as we saw in the youtube, the previous state is not stored properly.

I am using windows10 and expecting that the program does not work properly in this environment. I tried to run it after setting the compatibility option to windows7, but the problem still remains.

Of course, I have tried rebooting dozens of times. I re-installed both firmware, software twice. But i couldn't fix that problem... 

Please do not say to reinstall the firmware or software.

제목 없음.png

23 minutes ago, Tt David said:

We've passed these bugs to our engineer and he promised that he will fix these in the next version. Really thanks for your help :)

Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

Are there any other cases where you have been reported to this problem?

And.. is there a link to previous version of software?

1 hour ago, Tt David said:

I'm sorry that we don't provide the previous version now. We didn't get any report for these bugs before either. 

This problem seems to have appeared after the firmware update. When the keyboard was just shipped, the firmware version was around 37, and I used it without problems.

Could not you provide an older version of firmware file or update? or Could you tell me how to do factory reset? Some of my friends who use this keyboard are having the same problem. Of course, they also have this problem after the firmware update.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really interested in this keyboard but the software seems very clanky compared to others, this keyboard is one we sell in a shop that I work in and I've used it a few times whilst on display but I am really not impressed with the software... Is there any news of a update to it? The Macro's are near on impossible to complete through the software.