Riing Premium Corsair Link Software Conflicts

aschneible

Has anyone else installed Riing Premium Fans on a PC also running Corsair Link?  I have had nothing but nightmares trying to get this resolved.  Initially it actually caused the waterblock pump to stop.  I was able to get that to fixed, but now whenever I launch the TT Riing RBG Software it causes the corsair fans on my radiator to drop to 900 RPM no matter what setting I have in Corsair Link.  I opened a ticket with TT support, but so far I don't think the person I am corresponding with knows anything about this product.  They actually asked me to change the fan headers the fans were connected to and I had to explain the fans don't connect to the motherboard at all, but rather their controller and it just has a USB connection.  Oh and I definitely agree this is definitely a half baked product.  I tried these as I was a bit fed up with the NZXT CAM software, but even with their software updates constantly breaking things it's a MUCH nicer product.  Also gotta say I feel a bit cheated.  Even the picture on the front of the box shows a configuration that there is no way to achieve with the current state of this software.  Thanks and any help/experience would be appreciated.

• 4 months later...

I am seeing the same thing with the Thermaltake power supply SPM software RGB control and my corsair h115i.  The fans will not go higher than 600rpm with the TT software loaded.. and the TT software causes all of my RGB lights to reset for a moment when it loads.. SIGH!  

• 3 months later...