Tt eSPORTS version of a Razer DeathStalker?

MilBoss

Hey guys,

I'm just posting this to bring up the only issue with Tt eSPORTS' amazing keyboards.

I am a YouTuber and streamer, and my only issue with all keyboards I've used is they are too loud.

Mechanical keyboards are inevitably loud and clicky, although I love the feeling of gaming and typing with them.

Conventional membrane keyboards are also loud enough to be picked up by a microphone when making content.

I think that another quality option is the Razer DeathStalker, but, I'd love to see an equivalent from Tt, as I love the brand.

Give me your opinions on the different types of keyboards, and have a friendly discussion :)

Guest Tt Josh

Hey guys,

I'm just posting this to bring up the only issue with Tt eSPORTS' amazing keyboards.

I am a YouTuber and streamer, and my only issue with all keyboards I've used is they are too loud.

Mechanical keyboards are inevitably loud and clicky, although I love the feeling of gaming and typing with them.

Conventional membrane keyboards are also loud enough to be picked up by a microphone when making content.

I think that another quality option is the Razer DeathStalker, but, I'd love to see an equivalent from Tt, as I love the brand.

Give me your opinions on the different types of keyboards, and have a friendly discussion :)

Hi, thanks for liking our products. If you prefer to have a keyboard that is not that loud, we have the BROWN SWITCH as BLUE SWITHCES give a clicky feel that's why it's loud ;)