Will an EK Predator 360 fit in the TOP of TT View 31?

noMercy19

Title says it all.

The EK Predator has the pump and reservoir attached to the end of the radiator making the total length 415mm.

If someone here owns a View 31 and could take a measurement for me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm looking to see if the distance from the end 120m mounting hole to the wall of the case is at least 50mm.

It will fit a 360mm triple  rad, I have one in mine, your worry is it clearing the RAM as that is quite a large unit.

EDIT: From the top of the case, it's 45mm to the top motherboard mounting.... you will also have approximately 30mm ram clearance, so providing your RAM is around that, you will be fine.

• 5 weeks later...

It will fit a 360mm triple  rad, I have one in mine, your worry is it clearing the RAM as that is quite a large unit.

EDIT: From the top of the case, it's 45mm to the top motherboard mounting.... you will also have approximately 30mm ram clearance, so providing your RAM is around that, you will be fine.

RAM isn't a concern at all in the View 31. The top mounting holes are offset so far, a previous builder on YT used a 60mm Radiator + fans and had no issues at all.

My concern is the EK Predator has the pump and reservoir added onto the end of the radiator, giving it added length over 360mm.

RAM isn't a concern at all in the View 31. The top mounting holes are offset so far, a previous builder on YT used a 60mm Radiator + fans and had no issues at all.

My concern is the EK Predator has the pump and reservoir added onto the end of the radiator, giving it added length over 360mm.

There is plenty of room, my measurements were taken incorrectly (I had my 280 rad there originally), but I do have a 360mm rad in mine atm.... how much bigger is the pump and res?