poseidon z RGB software v 2.1.0

Nightmare

You're going to need to uninstall the software and reinstall! After that is completed, please unplug the keyboard and plug it back in. If you're not already running the current firmware, it will work. I have noticed at times that even though firmware doesn't look like it finished it does if it gets interrupted for some reason. Then it won't install because you did get the latest version.

You're going to need to uninstall the software and reinstall! After that is completed, please unplug the keyboard and plug it back in. If you're not already running the current firmware, it will work. I have noticed at times that even though firmware doesn't look like it finished it does if it gets interrupted for some reason. Then it won't install because you did get the latest version.

i did it, still the same result. the firmware version shows that it's 0 and does not update.

We've discussed with our PM team. There are some possibilities: your computer can't find your keyboard or your keyboard's firmware is broken.  That's why we may need you to try it on the other computer and see if they can update the firmware. 

i tried with other computer but the point is they share the same windows version so it most like the program cannot self update.

there's a posibilty that it will work with older versions of the software, but i couldn't find a link download thus i can't know if it will solve the problem.