Spacebar problem thermaltake challenger prime RGB

crystalfrail

Hello

I've recently purchased a thermaltake challenger prime RGB keyboard and mouse combo and I'm very dissapointed with it.

It has a problem with the spacebar key, I use my left thumb to press it when typing and most of the times  it seems that the space bar registers two keystrokes at  once resulting in two spaces between words in the  sentences. You can notice this even in this text I'm  typing and it's very annoying.

I returned the keyboard to the computer shop where I  bought it thinking there was something wrong with it and they gave me a brand new  one. However the new keyboard has this exact same  issue.Ugh. It's a shame really because if it wasn't for that it would be an excellent keyboard.

I'd like to ask if there's a way to set up a sofware on Windows 10 that will prevent registering two keystrokes from  the space bar  at once?

I'm thinking of  something that will  allow  me to set up a delay before repeating a character when you keep a key pressed down, but that only  applies to a specific key, in this case the spacebar. I don't want to set this delay for  every key, only for the spacebar. Doessuch thing exist?

thanks

• 11 months later...
  • 4 years later...

As a law student, I can hardly be called a relaxed person. Apart from my studies, I am constantly working on my career as a lawyer and there is no time at all for living and meeting friends. Fatigue accumulates very quickly, and I decided to take advantage of the law dissertation help as a reliable resource to be able to relax. Knowing from the reviews that the company provided assistance in writing dissertations to thousands of candidates of legal sciences, I had no doubts about the professionalism of its experts. I think it's a great idea to create a service specifically focused on lawyers' problems when they encounter them at any stage of research or writing. And I am pleased that I was able to find such professionals, and now I have no problems with the implementation of academic tasks.