3 Riing Plus 14 RGB fans... with one 12

Superdave67

So I built a case and installed three Thermaltake Riing Plus 14 RGB fans (16.8m colors and 140mm).  I found that the back of my NZXT S340 case does not support a 140mm fan, but only a 120mm fan.

I'd like to add another 120mm fan to the case and add it to the Riing Plus RGB software to control it as with the other 3... but I can't seem to confidently identify which 120mm fan would match the existing Riing Plus RGB 14 setup.  

I did buy a single Riing 12, but it seems to be a different beast altogether... only 256 colors (as opposed to 16.8m) and can't be directly connected to the already installed Riing Plus RGB 14 controller... nor can the controller that came with the Riing 12 be daisy-chained to it.

Which 120mm fan would be compatible with this Riing Plus RGB 14 setup/controller?  And where can I buy it, as Amazon doesn't seem to sell just one (only a 3 and 5 pack)... ?  Oddly, Newegg seems to have one, but is $104... as opposed to a three pack which is only $98.  ####?

Thanks,
Dave

• 2 weeks later...