Any confirmed fixes for Ryzen yet? Riing Plus 12, program not opening.

Xiosk

Just wondering if anyone has fixed the issue everyone is having with Ryzen compatibility?

I know my controller cable is connected proper, I hear a connected tone from Windows. It also says USB device has been connected and ready for use.

However, when I try to open the program. It is listed in my task manager, and the icon on the bottom right is showing. But beyond that, nothing happens. 

Program opens when I disconnect the controller cable, found this out from these forums. But of course it says nothing is connected. 

I've messaged the admins myself, waiting on a response. 

But anyone with more information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks everyone for the time. 

- Frustrated Riing Plus 12 user

Hello, posted this in another thread, it's a workaround that works for me:

Hello, i had this problem until just now!, i'm using the premium v1.0.7 on a R7 1700 and it also didn't start, tried connecting to an external USB3.1 (case port connected via internal header) and didn't work, tried one of the USB2 ports on the back and no dice, that's when i tried one of the USB 3.1 also on the back of the motherboard and it works!, for some reason it throws a controller no.1 warning screen but it's working perfectly so far.

According to the motherboard manual the usb ports where it didn't work are coming from the X370 chipset and the one that is working from comes from the CPU itself, this is on an msi x370 gaming pro carbon so try connecting on a port that doesn't come from the chipset and see if it works.

17 hours ago, Tankmaster said:

Hello, posted this in another thread, it's a workaround that works for me:

Hello, i had this problem until just now!, i'm using the premium v1.0.7 on a R7 1700 and it also didn't start, tried connecting to an external USB3.1 (case port connected via internal header) and didn't work, tried one of the USB2 ports on the back and no dice, that's when i tried one of the USB 3.1 also on the back of the motherboard and it works!, for some reason it throws a controller no.1 warning screen but it's working perfectly so far.

According to the motherboard manual the usb ports where it didn't work are coming from the X370 chipset and the one that is working from comes from the CPU itself, this is on an msi x370 gaming pro carbon so try connecting on a port that doesn't come from the chipset and see if it works.

I've tried this, even with usb 3.0....cant seem to get this to work.

Ryzen is pretty popular for thermaltake to be quiet about this. Its been months now with not even the slightest update or help from thermaltake. 

I guess the only option is a refund at this point....

On 6/19/2017 at 4:47 PM, RcktBOY said:

I got my fans today, and found out that it's not working with Ryzen motherboards.

But I can confirm that using a USB cable connected to the back of the PC will allow you to use the software.
For now I have a profile working, but yes... would be good if this gets fixed SOON!

Confirmed, I kept trying all the rear ports on my motherboard and it finally works. 

Thanks guys, at least it's working now. 

Might wanna put this fix under the sticky posts, seems to be a common issue for us Ryzen users. 

I made a new post.

Please like it and request support to wake thermaltake and let them know we are here!

Extra tip.
I contacted my reseller and let them know about this bug.
Now I have about 4 months to send them back.
So if this bug stay's I will leave and switch them to something that will work.