Core V21 Replacement Front Audio/Power/USB Panel

rathcom

Hey Everyone,

I purchased this case a few months ago for my new PC build and it has been nothing less than amazing so far! Everything about it is awesome.

One day i stupidly tripped over my headphone cord connected to the front panel of the case where the power button is and it completely broke the 3.5 mm audio jack.

i really don't want to have to purchase an entire new case when i can just replace that little panel at the front of the case. It is easily removeable and all i need is that part and i would be good to go.

Does anybody on the forum know where i would be able to find a part like this? I've been searching online to no success. I've also tried emailing thermaltake support but I haven't gotten any responses.

The front audio jack is something i use often and at this rate this is my last try until i just bite the bullet and buy a new case.

thanks for any help guys i appreciate it

• 2 years later...

I don't really have anything to add to this, unfortunately. I'm just (necro?)bumping this, hopefully, for visibility, as I need the same thing and can't find the darn thing anywhere. The Core V21 is a nice case to be certain; unfortunately, the front panel I/O connectors (or at least, the audio connectors) were... spotty for me, even upon arrival.

• 4 months later...