Riing Plus RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition Software not recognising hub

2GooD4Name

Hey, so i bought 3x 140mm and 3x 120mm riing plus rgb premium fans. 

Now that i connected it all, its working, but well, not showing up.

The 2 Hubs im using are showing up under  USB tho, so they do work. Just the software isnt recognising it, i also cant plug it in wrongly, because my Crosshair VI only has 1 USB 2.0 Header and i connected a Nzxt USB 2.0 Hub to it. 

So in short, Hubs show up under USB, fans all work, Software isnt recognising it.

Whats up with that?

14 hours ago, 2GooD4Name said:

Hey, so i bought 3x 140mm and 3x 120mm riing plus rgb premium fans. 

Now that i connected it all, its working, but well, not showing up.

The 2 Hubs im using are showing up under  USB tho, so they do work. Just the software isnt recognising it, i also cant plug it in wrongly, because my Crosshair VI only has 1 USB 2.0 Header and i connected a Nzxt USB 2.0 Hub to it. 

So in short, Hubs show up under USB, fans all work, Software isnt recognising it.

Whats up with that?

It's due to Ryzen compatibility the controller doesn't work with Ryzen i have the same problem i've send a mail to the TT support asking for a ryzen compatible controller but i'm still waiting for a response. You might be better of though im using a gigabyte AX370 gaming K5 wich are  supposetly even worse. I'hope the new controller wil work if i get one. Have you tried pluging it into a usb port on the back of your mobo? (works in some cases, not in mine).

11 minutes ago, 4T0ine said:

It's due to Ryzen compatibility the controller doesn't work with Ryzen i have the same problem i've send a mail to the TT support asking for a ryzen compatible controller but i'm still waiting for a response. You might be better of though im using a gigabyte AX370 gaming K5 wich are  supposetly even worse. I'hope the new controller wil work if i get one. Have you tried pluging it into a usb port on the back of your mobo? (works in some cases, not in mine).

It doesnt fit anywhere else

10 minutes ago, 2GooD4Name said:

It doesnt fit anywhere else

Wel the best thing that you can do at this moment is go to the support and ask for an compatible controller and hope that you get it soon. I'm pretty ### because of this compatibility issue... didn't thought this would happen to 90€ fans ... if i don't get a response in 2 weeks i wil RMA the product and take some regular fans.

Just now, 4T0ine said:

Wel the best thing that you can do at this moment is go to there support and ask for an compatible controller and hope that you get it soon. I'm pretty ### because of this compatibility issue... didn't thought this would happen to 90€ fans ... if i don't get a response in 2 weeks i wil RMA the product and take some regular fans.

I mean i dont get it, the controllers show up, and everything, now the program isnt even starting anymore, i think it mightve been because i didnt set controllers to numbers, both were 1. But now, the programm isnt even starting up anymore

4 minutes ago, 2GooD4Name said:

I mean i dont get it, the controllers show up, and everything, now the program isnt even starting anymore, i think it mightve been because i didnt set controllers to numbers, both were 1. But now, the programm isnt even starting up anymore

yea i have the normal riing (non plus) fans and the software isn't showing up eigter it is in my taskbar but i can't open it. It is because of compability issues, i don't know the exact issue either.

5 minutes ago, 4T0ine said:

yea i have the normal riing (non plus) fans and the software isn't showing up eigter it is in my taskbar but i can't open it. It is because of compability issues, i don't know the exact issue either.

But what has that to do with my controllers? they work, they show up, my fans spin, they light, just the programm right now isnt doing ####

3 minutes ago, 2GooD4Name said:

That shouldnt change that it isnt even starting at all. It should start and show no connection to controller, not not open at all.

Yes it does if you press the software to open and unplug the usb from the controller that wil show up, otherwise if you dont unplug the controller it keeps searching the controller, because the controller has no time-out (i gues) the window wil not open.

Just now, 4T0ine said:

Yes it does if you press the software to open and unplug the usb from the controller that wil show up, otherwise if you dont unplug the controller it keeps searching the controller, because the controller has no time-out (i gues) the window wil not open.

It did start as i had both controller set to number 1 tho, so why is that different now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...