Help!!!

yony_palacios

Hey everyone, I am new to the pc ecosystem and unfortunately I need help. 

Specs: 

Intel core i7 7700k, Asus ROG Maximus Ix Formula, EGVA 1080 ti FTW3, corsair vengeance LPX 3000, Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 TT Premium, and Silverstone Technology PM01W-RGB chassis.

My issue is, I can not get the RGB to work on the AIO cooler, I have everything plugged in, all drivers installed, yet nothing. 

Please help!! 

Yony...i know it is late, but that is your problem If you connect the water block usb 2 type to MOBO, it blows the RGB... So you probably connected to Mobo first, then after to a controller, so you basically killed it.

The problem is that TT did put a USB 2 type on all fan headers just like water block on the Floe 360, so given the fact that the pin-out of USB 2 on the MoBo is different that fan header with a USB 2 type connector, but with a different pin-out, then it blows the RGB on water block. 

This is a huge flaw of the Floe 360 desiggn as I mention on my install tutorial on my youtube channel "cac2244".

2 hours ago, cac2244 said:

Yony...i know it is late, but that is your problem If you connect the water block usb 2 type to MOBO, it blows the RGB... So you probably connected to Mobo first, then after to a controller, so you basically killed it.

The problem is that TT did put a USB 2 type on all fan headers just like water block on the Floe 360, so given the fact that the pin-out of USB 2 on the MoBo is different that fan header with a USB 2 type connector, but with a different pin-out, then it blows the RGB on water block. 

This is a huge flaw of the Floe 360 desiggn as I mention on my install tutorial on my youtube channel "cac2244".

What I meant to say is I connected the water block to the hub as I was instructed by instructions, yet I do not know where I should connect the cable that has two USB 2.0 heads

33 minutes ago, yony_palacios said:

What I meant to say is I connected the water block to the hub as I was instructed by instructions, yet I do not know where I should connect the cable that has two USB 2.0 heads

Hi guys, I was able to get it to light up!!!!! All I had to do was change the Molex cables. I plugged them incorrectly lol thank you for everything!!!!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...