Tower 900 WindWalker

Ragn0r

Case: Tower 900 Black
Motherboard: ROG Zenith Extreme X399
RAM: 64GB BALLISTIX ELITE
SSD: 960 EVO M.2 1TB
HDD: Toshiba P300 3TB Desktop 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200rpm Internal Hard Drive
GPU: GI
GABYTE AORUS Xtreme GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB 11GD, GV-N108TAORUSX WB-11GD (from NewEgg $859 which includes Destiny 2,  $59 discount for total of $800
Custom LCS loop: Raystorm Neo CPU Waterblock, Pacific RL560 with Riing Plus 14 (5 Pack, 4 on rad, 1 replaced top front case fan), Pacific PR22-D5 Pump + Reservoir
Custom LCS loop for GPU:  Pacific RL560 with Riing Plus 14 (5 Pack, 4 on rad, 1 replaced top rear case fan), Pacific PR22-D5 Pump + Reservoir
Custom LCS loop PETG tubing and fittings mostly Pacific M-Pro 16mm OD
HDD: Toshiba P300 3TB PC Desktop Hard Drive 7200 RPM 
using Stabilant 22a on edge connectors

While waiting for the rest of my parts can anyone tell me if there is a way to monitor the two custom LCS loops?

Edited by Ragn0r
Stabilant 22a

the ROG Zenith Extreme comes with a printed circuit board for fan expansion that has t sensors  along with the  fan connectors and I think I will try a thermal inline sensor for each loop. the motherboard also has a flow in and a flow out connection and I will try and use a inline flow sensor for the  CPU at the flow in and a inline flow sensor for the GPU to the flow out connection.
The below image of the Fan Ext printed circuit board that comes with the mobo has me wondering what the connection to the left of the EXT Fan IN connector gets connected to.

fanext.png

Edited by Ragn0r
EXT Fan PCB