[China] Yu Han

Tt Andy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

I am from China's YU HAN, nice to meet you again. 

The theme of this work is a science fiction building. Yes, the design of this building is my original, I am the founder of it, and this building also interprets my expectations for the future. The appearance of the building has both the inspiration of Egyptian pyramids and the sense of the future in the future of technology. It also uses a lot of Sci Fi elements to show that these ideas are superimposed together, and I am very satisfied.

In particular, a special transformation of P90 has been made. Several isolation boards have been added to the original case, so that P90 has more sense of structure and space. According to different needs, hardware and water cooling fittings are placed in a reasonable isolation area. The internal structure of the MOD is supported by a large number of aluminum alloys, which is not only strong but also portable. 

Of course, this work will be equipped with some RGB lighting effects, it will be more cool

Let's wait and see!!!