I cannot login using the account I created.  On a side note when you select create your account and the only options are Enter/Try Now, that's a little odd, why wouldn't you take your customer to an actual create account screen.  Anyways after looking for that option on the front splash page and then attempting to creating a trial account, finally just hitting enter and finally seeing a way to create an actual account I thought I had figured it out.  Now, no matter what I do the app will refuse to let me login.  I have tried v1 and v2, (your link to download the app on your site downloads the old one, I had to guess and manually type a 2 in the zip file to download v2...really??) both version do not allow a login.  When I try to register again it says an email already exists and I have an account.  I'm losing my mind over here...this shouldn't be this difficult!

Hi TasWho 

Using "Try Now" we will send a demo account "demo@thermaltake.com". That's used to login and experience the SPM web. It can not login in DPS G PC App (PC Client).

If you purchase Thermaltake Digital Power Supply. Downloading the DPS G PC App and sign up.

If you forgot your password. Visit link: https://dps.thermaltake.com/en/feed/feedlist/  select "forgot" and enter your email to reset the password.

Well, i having same problem.

I can login in dps.thermaltake.com, but in new 3.0 app its dont work. login, pass, press "login" button....and nothing.

Also i founded that this application trying to "http://push.thermaltake.com/"

and... "Account OR password incorrect"

(also i removed \roaming\Tt folder)

---

Hm, I just noted that the indicator of hdd-activity blinks every second (the LED at usb-hdd connected to the PC also blinks).
After application switching off everything returned to normal.
By the way, the version 2.x of this program led to the fact that in 5 minutes all mechanical hdd began to make a sound, on similarity of the mechanical clock (tick-tock, tick-tock). Also - every second.

Edited by Xenobiot
tt folder, strange activity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2017 at 9:57 PM, Tony.P said:

Hi TasWho

We check this account TasWhoGaming@gmail.com 

It didn't bind for any power supply. So we suggested you can reset the password and reinstall the PC App to bind psu.

I cant bind an account because I cant login....come on this shouldn't be this hard...please fix your app.  I mean its obviously not a single issue with people replying with the same.  How about you delete my account and I reset it up.  This is what I asked from the beginning.  

14 hours ago, Darren YangTt Spm said:

Hi TasWho,

could you try to log in your account with lower case letter, because the email that you apply is as shown in following figure

image.png.e65b4249b17701f0fe737340d69d23d0.pngimage.png.3b7992e7e7110bccacabba8da39c9d0e.png

Boom!!  Thank you, that was it.  One case sensitive and the other not, might not be the best programming idea. At least add a note saying case sensitive.  Just some feedback!  Thanks for your persistence and overall help!!

On 2/3/2018 at 4:44 AM, TasWho said:

Boom!!  Thank you, that was it.  One case sensitive and the other not, might not be the best programming idea. At least add a note saying case sensitive.  Just some feedback!  Thanks for your persistence and overall help!!

Great to hear everything is okay now! thanks for your advice, we will keep improving