How To Turn Off Blue LEDs from View 71 TG Fans

Manuel

Hi Everyone, i'm a new owner of the Thermaltake View 71 TG chassis and i would like to know if there is any possible way to completely turn off the blue leds that come with the factory installed fans. The specs say these are 140 x 140 x 25 mm Riing LED Blue fan (1400rpm, 28dBA) (1000rpm, 22 dBA with LNC).

I would love to have them plain dark with no leds, i'd hate to have to buy other fans just to achieve this.

Thanks!

Hello,

With this fans, since they are single color and do not require any controller (Straight 3-pin header) there is no way to manually shut off the LED.

Only way you can really do this is to cut the LED power wire, then you can have the fans still function, just without the light.

Mod on if you want XD

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Vous cherchez à personnaliser vos bagages avec une touche personnelle ? Découvrez comment ajouter des 'étiquettes valise à imprimer' à votre matériel de voyage en toute simplicité. Chez HiGift, nous mettons tout en œuvre pour rendre la personnalisation simple et élégante. Explorez ce guide rapide pour rehausser votre étiquette de voyage.

• 2 weeks later...