View 31 Case

itsenigma

Hello, my View 31 case just arrived, everything is installed and working great, i just have 1 thing thats bugging me. I have the 3 fans that came with the case wired up to the control box, and ive plugged it in to the cha_fan1, some people have said this is incorrect and i cannot find anywhere where it tells you where its supposed to be plugged in to.

My Mainboard is ASUS MAXIMUS HERO VI ROG

If someone can clear it up for me that would be great. In the mean time im tempted to just keep the side off the case for ventilation and unplug the fans in case of issues.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for the post about the View 31 RGB. Hope your build is going great.

For the fas included and the controller, the 4-pin header wire is for PWM control from your motherboard.

Connect the 4-pin header to any PWM capable header off the motherboard, just keep in mind not all of them may have PWM control options.

Once you get the header of your choice you want to use, after you connect the cable, boot up into the bios and you can set your PWM options offered by the motherboard.

This will then adjust the fans speeds.