Customs

So what is the deal with the cool drain that is shown in the store but there is no add to cart button? Im telling you this drain valve design is way above what all other ball valves have show in cleanliness. I mean having an inline valve without a handle is freaking amazing. Thermalmike hook this up quick. BTW im new to watercooling and am still picking out my parts for my first custom loop build Im putting it into a view 31 case. It is a small case but im looking to put 2 R360 rads in it with petg tubing. It seems like a heavy task but ill be able to make it work. Ill post in the future.

but really i need to know about the drain i want one bad

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback on the drain kits :) We really like them in the office too for our Demo builds.

BTW, which one are you looking to get? Just the 90 or the 90/45 one?

Right now the 90/45 one is out of stock due to one 1 fitting we are waiting to get in then will have more available.

Let me know which one you are looking for to confirm and will check.

• 5 years later...
On 12/9/2017 at 6:17 AM, Customs said:

So what's the deal with the cool drain displayed in the store but no add to cart button? I am telling you that this relief valve design far exceeds all that all other ball valves have shown in terms of cleanliness. I mean having an inline valve without a handle is awesome. Thermalmike connect this quickly. By the way, I'm new to water cooling and still picking my parts for my first custom loop build. I'm putting it in the case. 31. view is a great game when I play on the computer. the box is small but i am looking to put 2 rad R360 in it using petg tube. It seems like a heavy task but can't get it to work. I will post in the future.

but really i need to know about the drain i want one bad

Players are invited to accompany the story as it travels across a number of cities and towns that are home to the Devil's creditors. In this area, you will have to engage in combat with these obnoxious debtors in order to retrieve money for the devil. Make an effort to picture yourself traveling on this route. Cuphead is a video game that has a straightforward control scheme, yet each stage is visually appealing and will keep you glued to the screen.

Features

In this straightforward game, which is reminiscent of the Super Mario series, you command characters by using the standard keyboard controls.
Because each round is difficult, players are left with the sensation and desire to emerge victorious.
The graphics are memorable, bringing positive experiences flooding back to the minds of players.
Because there aren't too many current action-adventure games like Cuphead, you should take into consideration purchasing it if you're searching for something a little bit unusual.

"I mean having an inline valve without a handle is awesome." I very, very much agree with your opinion, I look forward to the revision