Pacific PR22-D5 Plus

Nikoline

Hi,

The PR22-D5 Plus requires 1 molex for power to the pump. For the lighting, it will require the controller supplied to also be connected with also requires 1 molex.

The controller also offers 5 ports, so you have 4 spots open if you want to add in fans or other Plus products to avoid extra controllers.

On 12/12/2017 at 2:32 AM, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

The PR22-D5 Plus requires 1 molex for power to the pump. For the lighting, it will require the controller supplied to also be connected with also requires 1 molex.

The controller also offers 5 ports, so you have 4 spots open if you want to add in fans or other Plus products to avoid extra controllers.

Thank you.

I got it yesterday.

I remember there was a video about how to connect all this together.

I think it was you, Mike, talking about all this, but I can't find it now.

Maybe someone can help me....

Nikoline

On 12/12/2017 at 11:05 PM, Nikoline said:

Thank you.

I got it yesterday.

I remember there was a video about how to connect all this together.

I think it was you, Mike, talking about all this, but I can't find it now.

Maybe someone can help me....

Nikoline

The manual included should explain the installation, you see the bl ack/red cable coming off the pump bottom, that is the power, plan and simple. You will connect this to your molex connector on the PSU, but make sure to never run the pump dry, suggest to either jumper the PSU when filling initially or just use another PSU for that until all the coolant is primed.

If you have any further questions, list them out or take some pics and show us what you are asking for and will try to help :)

14 hours ago, ThermalMike said:

The manual included should explain the installation, you see the bl ack/red cable coming off the pump bottom, that is the power, plan and simple. You will connect this to your molex connector on the PSU, but make sure to never run the pump dry, suggest to either jumper the PSU when filling initially or just use another PSU for that until all the coolant is primed.

If you have any further questions, list them out or take some pics and show us what you are asking for and will try to help :)

It is the DIP Switch settings I am worried about but I found the video for the RGB Fans, but I think is is the same.

I have only 1 controller , so I think it is the default settings like this:

20171216_110120.jpg

Hi,

With the Dip switch, you should not have to make any changes if you are running 1 controller, as shown in the picture, that is already set for controller #1.

It only matters when you have more than 1 controller, you can set the controller to any number really, just cannot set 2 controller to the same is all.

16 hours ago, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

With the Dip switch, you should not have to make any changes if you are running 1 controller, as shown in the picture, that is already set for controller #1.

It only matters when you have more than 1 controller, you can set the controller to any number really, just cannot set 2 controller to the same is all.

Thank you, Mike.