pump speed problem

gotrim

hello, i have Thermaltake  water 3.0 360 aio cooling, problem is the pump have 3 pin connetor, and in Bios or even windowas it shows me speed around 1800rpm that is like half... and i have ryzen Threadripper

my motherboard is x399 msi carbon - 4 pin connector for pump, cpu and sys fan's

what can i do ???? 

Thanks.

Hello,

The AIO has its own control and will increase as needed based on the CPU temperature.

This is very similar to most all AIO coolers out there as we work with Astek on this product.

Are you seeing higher than normal temps? You cannot push the pump speed to 100% if that is what you are looking for.

i run it at 100% and the water pump is like half way as spec says at box 3600rpm +- 150 rpm,

hmmm maybe some coolers need new desing then as many motherboard dont have 3 pin connectors any more...

so any ideas ??

temp are not bad but i cant push oc to much...

i have read a manuall from motherboard and it says there if i connect 3pin connector to 4 pin socket the pump should go 100% all time... so i am not sure is the pomp i going full power and i have false reading or what...