6 Riing PLus tt premium rgb fans and a RGB Pump color sync

Mohei

Hello everyone,

I have a question, that was asked on an older product of thermaltake(I believe it was the Riing rgb) . I saw, that the Thermaltake Riing Plus RGB TT premium fans come in a pack of 3 fans most of the time and a controller box, where you can put 3 fans on it. In my new pc I would like to put 6 of them in the case (3 for watercooling) and also the pump Pacific PR22-D5 Plus. 

Now to my question. If I put 3 controllers boxes in my pc, are they all 3 synchronized or do I have to buy  extra cables to put all 7 in one controller box, if so which cable is it?

thanks in advance for all tips and answers. :D

Hi,

For the Riing Plus fans only, the controller supports 5-ports, we sell them in Singles, 3-packs and 5-packs. With the Riing Plus products, you can sync them all together with the link cable and they can all do the same thing, or something individually. You can also connect up the pump and save space with less controllers too since they have 5 ports on them. You just need to select the correct product in the software according to the port you place the product on if it is fans, pumps, blocks or LED strips :)