SPM_171110-.thumb.jpg.c9606e7620840fb06fa3ac823e52bddc.jpg

Hi everyone,

We launched brand new PC APP 3.0 recently which is suitable for all TT digital power supply

Following are the key features:

1. Brand new PC interface for intuitive control

2. RGB lighting mode control

3. Real-time PSU & PC status monitoring

4. Smart Fan mode

5. Malfunction warning alert

To see more info or download the APP, please click here

Please feel to let us know if any feedback or opinions

Good app. Would be nice if you could slightly adjust the fan curve or have more preprogrammed fan curve options. I kind of have the problem, that my rig takes around 715-750W and because of that, the fan speeds up to over 1600rpm and a few seconds after that drops to under 900 and then repeats that over and over again. A curve where it keeps the speed somewhat stable would be great. Thank you.

Ah, dont know if that is possible, but especially for miners, it would be a great feature to actually use 2 psus on one Pc and having the DPS App work with both of them, dont you guys think?

Hello,

I now own Thermaltake 1500 DPS power supply and it's a nightmare. Fan curve is just plain wrong. RPM spins from 1000 to 1800 every five seconds. Up and down, up and down, whinning like madman.

This is absolutely not acceptable. Is there any word on fixing this thing? I am about to RMA or return to shop my power supplies (I've got two! :/) if this is not going to be fixed any time soon.

13 hours ago, pioruns said:

Hello,

I now own Thermaltake 1500 DPS power supply and it's a nightmare. Fan curve is just plain wrong. RPM spins from 1000 to 1800 every five seconds. Up and down, up and down, whinning like madman.

This is absolutely not acceptable. Is there any word on fixing this thing? I am about to RMA or return to shop my power supplies (I've got two! :/) if this is not going to be fixed any time soon.

Hi Sir,

sorry for causing you inconvenience

1. can you help to check if the RPM spinning situation happens on hardware or software?

if happens on hardware, did you hear the fan spinning up and down?

if happens on software, could you help to provide the screenshot of DPS G PC APP software for the main page and PC info page?

2. normally it will happen when the loading of PSU was too high, can you try to lower down the loading and check again?

Hello,

All is here:

1. It's hardware problem. Check my reply in link above. Screenshot is there as well.

2. When PSU is not under load, fan doesn't spin (when on zero fan mode), or spin slowly (when in silent mode), or spin at constant speed (when in performance mode).

When PSU is under load of 57%, then it's nightmare! In my situation, 1000W of 1500W PSU rating, fan speed is winding up and down, up and down like crazy!! every 5 seconds. And YES, I CAN HEAR IT.

I've made a video to you can see what I mean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0qLXcxV910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk1I12NqmbQ

As you can see there, 40 C is a magic barrier. Less than 40 C = stable fan speed, everything is perfect. 40 C reached = PSU will spin up and up until is reaches 39 C back again. Noise levels are insane. Constant fan speed is just fine, but up and down, up and down every few seconds is just wrong.