Tt Leo

16 hours ago, lostpacket said:

There are only 2, the tempered glass edition (blue lights) and the plus edition (RGB). The RGB plus version is sold everywhere. I bought mine here in Thailand.

Have you installed the software to control the lights?

Im in the States, and havent seen any website selling this case with PLUS version. software doesnt work wit standard fans/controller it gives an error that cannot identify it 

there are 3, white, RGB and RGB PLUS

https://www.thermaltake.com/Chassis/Full_Tower_/View/C_00003343/View_71_Tempered_Glass_RGB_Plus_Edition/design.htm

https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003130

21 hours ago, GrayFoxe said:

Im in the States, and havent seen any website selling this case with PLUS version. software doesnt work wit standard fans/controller it gives an error that cannot identify it 

there are 3, white, RGB and RGB PLUS

https://www.thermaltake.com/Chassis/Full_Tower_/View/C_00003343/View_71_Tempered_Glass_RGB_Plus_Edition/design.htm

https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003130

Ah, I forgot about the white. Yes, there are 3, but there is only 1 RBG version. The other is blue fan, with only 1 front, 1 rear. I think what you showed is a bad page since both RGB cases are exactly the same, just one labeled Plus.

https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003129

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a View 71 RGB because of cyber monday sales. It has not yet arrived, but I have some questions. I plan to migrate my build to it, and add water cooling for the processor. Regarding radiator mounts, can a 240mm radiator be mounted to the right of the motherboard, where it says 360mm radiators are supported? I cannot remove the lower HDD cage, because I need to use it. If the 240mm radiator is not supported in that position, where would you recommend mounting a radiator?

32 minutes ago, Chief_AJ said:

I just bought a View 71 RGB because of cyber monday sales. It has not yet arrived, but I have some questions. I plan to migrate my build to it, and add water cooling for the processor. Regarding radiator mounts, can a 240mm radiator be mounted to the right of the motherboard, where it says 360mm radiators are supported? I cannot remove the lower HDD cage, because I need to use it. If the 240mm radiator is not supported in that position, where would you recommend mounting a radiator?

ignore my comment. Misread your message

6 hours ago, Chief_AJ said:

Not sure where is your "right of the mobo" position? (front location or above/behind the cage?)

I would assume you mean a behind cage mount an that means the cage has to go.. you got a front/top or bottom mount for a rad

14 hours ago, View71 said:

Not sure where is your "right of the mobo" position? (front location or above/behind the cage?)

I would assume you mean a behind cage mount an that means the cage has to go.. you got a front/top or bottom mount for a rad

Yes, I mean in front of the motherboard, in the position where the hard drive cages are. Upon further research, I found that I neglected the ability to mount 3.5 inch drives on the opposite side of the case's motherboard mounting wall/cable management partition (I don't know the formal term for this part). I can mount all 3 of my drives on the left side of the case (looking from the front), and fit the 360mm radiator.

7 hours ago, Chief_AJ said:

Yes, I mean in front of the motherboard, in the position where the hard drive cages are. Upon further research, I found that I neglected the ability to mount 3.5 inch drives on the opposite side of the case's motherboard mounting wall/cable management partition (I don't know the formal term for this part). I can mount all 3 of my drives on the left side of the case (looking from the front), and fit the 360mm radiator.

Okay, experiment with that but keep in mind the small space available, at the backside, will heat up significantly (rad vent)
The rad's heat dissipation is quite a bit especially under load

I would not like to have my hdds in that place... just my thought :)

On 11/28/2018 at 11:59 AM, Chief_AJ said:

Yes, you can mount it where the 360 is mounted, but I would actually recommend either the front behind the intake fans, or the top with the fans in pull config, the fan being on the top rack.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, There. Just assembled my pc with RGB version of this case. But i think there is some issue with the RGB fans. The lights are static glowing with no effects. I tried changing the lights from the included remote and all the colors are static with no effects. Is this normal or am I missing something here?

• 2 weeks later...

New Custom Loop

-Asus Xi FormuLa Z390

-8700K @5,2Ghz / 1,390V

-32Gb Corsair Dominator 3200Mhz

-Asus Rog Strix Gtx 1080Ti OC Edition

-Samsung 970Pro 512GB , Samsung 950Pro 512GB , Samsung 850Pro 256Gb , WD 1TB Caivar Black 

-EVGA SuperNOVA 1000W 80+ Platinum (White Sleeve)

-Fan's : 9Pcs Corsair LL 120MM RGB , 1Pcs Corsair 140MM , 3Pcs 120MM Ekwb Vardar Evo 

-Fan Controller : 2Pcs Corsair Commander Pro 

-Lighting Controller : 2Pcs Corsair Lighting Node Pro RGB

-Thermaltake Pacific RL360 Radiator

-Ekwb 360MM PE Radiator

-EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM (incl. sl. pump)

-EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix - Nickel (rev. 2.0)

-EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate - Nickel (rev. 2.0)

-Thermaltake Pacific Flow Indicator Two

-Thermaltake Pacific Temperature Sensor

- All Custom Fitting's by Ekwb 

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

I wanted a Blu-Ray burner for my View 71, but there wasn't a 5.25 drive bay.  So shopping around I found this ASUS burner and it had good reviews.  Being an ASUS buyer (ASUS ROG is the MB and two ROG video cards are in the case), and seeing that the styling was very close to the View 71 case, I bought one from Newegg.  Pricey I know but it hit all my check boxes.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135378&nm_mc=OTC-Hatch&cm_mmc=OTC-Hatch-_-ASUS-_-CD%2fDVD ROM%2fRW Drives - External-_-27135378&RandomID=52933682286213020190124093159

Can somebody please tell me where I can buy another drive cage for the View 71?

It comes with 2 and there is space for one more. I have 6 drive 3.5" drives. I currently have two of them on the back but it aesthetically displeases me a lot. Also I don't know how good it is long-term for a 3.5" drive to be vertically placed. I know its probably not a real concern but still, it makes me uneasy.

I do see a drive cage on the TTstore which is the Hard Drive Cage with Trays for F31/F51/X31/X71/View 31/View 37 [<-clickable link] but that's not the same one that comes with the View 71 and its also been out of stock since November 2018 (or more, only had this case for 3 months).

Hi guys, i hope yall can help me. I got a question about a radiator support for this case that i own. The radiator support on the right side of the case, like on the panel that house the HDD bay's. On the spec sheet it's only says about 360 or 420 mm rad support. There my question can i put a 240 or 280 in there or only 3 fan rad setup will work. I really think that there no problem in putting a smaller one but i just wanted to make sure before i throw some money. Thanks everyone, have a nice day!

6 minutes ago, jusumoner said:

Hi guys, i hope yall can help me. I got a question about a radiator support for this case that i own. The radiator support on the right side of the case, like on the panel that house the HDD bay's. On the spec sheet it's only says about 360 or 420 mm rad support. There my question can i put a 240 or 280 in there or only 3 fan rad setup will work. I really think that there no problem in putting a smaller one but i just wanted to make sure before i throw some money. Thanks everyone, have a nice day!

You can always mount a smaller Rad. no problem but watch the hose length to still fit on the CPU - it can get too short!

Question guys,

This will be my first time build so bare with me I’m by every mean of the term a noob. So I got the none rbg  version of the view 71.  I have a Corsair - H100i PRO 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler , and I believe it came with 2 140 fans. My question is am I ok with the fans that came with it or should I order other fans I’ve seen a lot of YouTube videos saying they replaced the fans and added more on top of that any suggestions? 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

i decided to share my TT V71 here, almost 9 months after buying the case, only now i had the chance and courage to make hardware swap from a NZXT Switch 810.

You will see that my living room became a mess with hardware everywhere, 3 rads 1x120+1x240+1x360, 15 fans, 2 fan controllers, ####, it was a nightmare on my NZXT, now i swapped one of the rads and have 1x120+2x360 and dumped the push/pull config and have only push or pull. No fan controller anymore, i used some splitters and connected everything to the MB. Have 8 fans in total, almost half of what i had...

Also delided the cpu applying liquid metal, and replaced the old reservoir with new bigger better one.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg