48 minutes ago, GrayFoxe said:

i got one RGB version, its nice and all, fits everything... but seems like i got a faulty controller, fans spin but no lights, changing witching connections on controller only gets 1 or 2 to light up but no control over them.

Secondly i have found out on their website there is PLUS version https://www.thermaltake.com/Chassis/Full_Tower_/View/C_00003343/View_71_Tempered_Glass_RGB_Plus_Edition/design.htm

which isnt sold anywhere i looked online, yet support was trying to tell me there is only normal and pic was for reference while its not true, there 2 different RGB versions on TT website. 

There are only 2, the tempered glass edition (blue lights) and the plus edition (RGB). The RGB plus version is sold everywhere. I bought mine here in Thailand.

Have you installed the software to control the lights?

16 hours ago, lostpacket said:

There are only 2, the tempered glass edition (blue lights) and the plus edition (RGB). The RGB plus version is sold everywhere. I bought mine here in Thailand.

Have you installed the software to control the lights?

Im in the States, and havent seen any website selling this case with PLUS version. software doesnt work wit standard fans/controller it gives an error that cannot identify it 

there are 3, white, RGB and RGB PLUS

https://www.thermaltake.com/Chassis/Full_Tower_/View/C_00003343/View_71_Tempered_Glass_RGB_Plus_Edition/design.htm

https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003130

21 hours ago, GrayFoxe said:

Im in the States, and havent seen any website selling this case with PLUS version. software doesnt work wit standard fans/controller it gives an error that cannot identify it 

there are 3, white, RGB and RGB PLUS

https://www.thermaltake.com/Chassis/Full_Tower_/View/C_00003343/View_71_Tempered_Glass_RGB_Plus_Edition/design.htm

https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003130

Ah, I forgot about the white. Yes, there are 3, but there is only 1 RBG version. The other is blue fan, with only 1 front, 1 rear. I think what you showed is a bad page since both RGB cases are exactly the same, just one labeled Plus.

https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003129

5 hours ago, SpiritCreations said:

anyone know if you can remove the front facing dust filter and if so how? i want to change my fans but can't because of the dust filter

just open the side doors then pull off the whole front panel - no need to remove the dust mesh

I just bought a View 71 RGB because of cyber monday sales. It has not yet arrived, but I have some questions. I plan to migrate my build to it, and add water cooling for the processor. Regarding radiator mounts, can a 240mm radiator be mounted to the right of the motherboard, where it says 360mm radiators are supported? I cannot remove the lower HDD cage, because I need to use it. If the 240mm radiator is not supported in that position, where would you recommend mounting a radiator?

32 minutes ago, Chief_AJ said:

I just bought a View 71 RGB because of cyber monday sales. It has not yet arrived, but I have some questions. I plan to migrate my build to it, and add water cooling for the processor. Regarding radiator mounts, can a 240mm radiator be mounted to the right of the motherboard, where it says 360mm radiators are supported? I cannot remove the lower HDD cage, because I need to use it. If the 240mm radiator is not supported in that position, where would you recommend mounting a radiator?

ignore my comment. Misread your message

6 hours ago, Chief_AJ said:

Not sure where is your "right of the mobo" position? (front location or above/behind the cage?)

I would assume you mean a behind cage mount an that means the cage has to go.. you got a front/top or bottom mount for a rad

14 hours ago, View71 said:

Not sure where is your "right of the mobo" position? (front location or above/behind the cage?)

I would assume you mean a behind cage mount an that means the cage has to go.. you got a front/top or bottom mount for a rad

Yes, I mean in front of the motherboard, in the position where the hard drive cages are. Upon further research, I found that I neglected the ability to mount 3.5 inch drives on the opposite side of the case's motherboard mounting wall/cable management partition (I don't know the formal term for this part). I can mount all 3 of my drives on the left side of the case (looking from the front), and fit the 360mm radiator.

7 hours ago, Chief_AJ said:

Yes, I mean in front of the motherboard, in the position where the hard drive cages are. Upon further research, I found that I neglected the ability to mount 3.5 inch drives on the opposite side of the case's motherboard mounting wall/cable management partition (I don't know the formal term for this part). I can mount all 3 of my drives on the left side of the case (looking from the front), and fit the 360mm radiator.

Okay, experiment with that but keep in mind the small space available, at the backside, will heat up significantly (rad vent)
The rad's heat dissipation is quite a bit especially under load

I would not like to have my hdds in that place... just my thought :)

On 11/28/2018 at 11:59 AM, Chief_AJ said:

Yes, you can mount it where the 360 is mounted, but I would actually recommend either the front behind the intake fans, or the top with the fans in pull config, the fan being on the top rack.

Alright, so I finished my build a few weeks ago, but I was searching for minor tid bits of things and stumbled on this fourms, thought I might show you my build. Give some inspiration, and maybe different layout presentation. And in general to show off my build :D

46123724_10156780919011796_4347237967115321344_n.jpg

46028780_10156780919041796_5364261677070024704_o.jpg