Commander MS-I Snow Edition

ThreeEightySX

Just a little toss together, case is too small but what gives  i like it!

Specs: 

CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1045T @ 3.5Ghz

Motherboard: AsRock 990FX Fatal1ty KILLER
PSU: XFX Pro 850W Black Edition (PSU Pictured was only to last a few more days)
Memory: 16GB Patriot Viper 3 1600 CL9
Graphics: 2x 7970 Double D in Crossfire
HDD's: 2x WD Green 1TB 1x Toshiba 2TB (SSD Soon)
Cooling: Antec H2O 620 Liquid Cooler (Push Pull)
6x Generic 120mm Blue LED fans

Any feedback would be awesome! just want to see what people think of a high end rig in a case like this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I'm mind blown, It has held up since this post even with a 1045T overclock, it gets pretty warm after about an hour in BF4, but has never crashed on me! 
Don't mean to promote it here, giving the Thermaltake PSU's, But for a 600W this thing is one of the best bangs for your buck i've found out. 
Thanks Andy! Awesome to see that you guys at TT think its cool, I've put alot of time and money in this computer, crazy going from micro ATX and a HD6570 OEM too Full ATX and 7970 Crossfire, Case got real small real fast, but ive made it work lol. 

Yeh, that's a big problem with 2 or more cards... when u sandwich the cards like that and your not using a blower type cooler all the heat just gets spread around your case.

When i was running my 280x x 3 on air it was impossible to keep the temps down on the lower cards.. what i found helpful is to have a fan at the front of the cards pushing air directly between the cards.. doesn't look the best, but it works!

Yeh, that's a big problem with 2 or more cards... when u sandwich the cards like that and your not using a blower type cooler all the heat just gets spread around your case.

When i was running my 280x x 3 on air it was impossible to keep the temps down on the lower cards.. what i found helpful is to have a fan at the front of the cards pushing air directly between the cards.. doesn't look the best, but it works!

any advice in this scenario? pretty sure the CX600 might be part of the problem but i tried single card lastnight still hitting 88C+,

Mind you when this happened fans on both the crossfire config, and the single gpu (second card pulled from case) were at 100% with a box fan blowing air towards the motherboard right on the GPU's. i've noticed no matter what i do these cards get extrememly hot. 

Well i guess your PSU could be running near max and dumping out a lot of excess heat.

Anyway my cards used to  run around about 85 - 90C on air when i first started mining, then i changed the thermal paste and it dropped my temps to about 70- 75 so i think the easiest fix is to change the thermal paste though with some company's it might void your warranty so be careful.