• [France] Mathieu Heredia
    • [Netherlands] Peter Brands
    • [Thailand] Siwasak Sirisomboon
    • [Australia] Stuart Tonks
    • [Thailand] Suchao Prowphong
    • [Japan] Von Carlo Rasonabe
    • [China] Yu Han

This poll is closed to new votes

I think that this is a wrong voting. The one who wins is the one who has many friends, and not the one who has a better and better project. It is not right!
The winner should be the project that experts choose.
If friends choose this is wrong!
For friends, there is no difference how much time you did for a project 1 day or 2 months, from straw with paper in 20 minutes time or from a lot of materials for a very long time. They still run for a friend, even if this project is a real horror. They vote for their friend, not for the project for this contest modders.
It is not right! 
This way of voting is meaningless! 

2 hours ago, a13 said:

I think that this is a wrong voting. The one who wins is the one who has many friends, and not the one who has a better and better project. It is not right!
The winner should be the project that experts choose.
If friends choose this is wrong!
For friends, there is no difference how much time you did for a project 1 day or 2 months, from straw with paper in 20 minutes time or from a lot of materials for a very long time. They still run for a friend, even if this project is a real horror. They vote for their friend, not for the project for this contest modders.
It is not right! 
This way of voting is meaningless! 

you have completely wasted your time on a rant you have little understanding of.  the voting is to get the audience involved only so they have their own pick. who they chose and why they choose them is completely none of your business. some here even voted for a build that is not even finished for reasons that are their own. the vote count has little value and the winner is still determined by the Judges who are going to be other modders and sponsors. so sit down, free your nipples and relax.

go peter brands!

I look at most of these builds and think: where is the resemblance to the P90 case in any shape or form? Albeit they are very cool looking but are they truly mods of the original case? I tend to think not. Maybe I am wrong in my thinking what a mod should be. 

Peter Brands FTW...good luck Peter. :)

BTW a very awesome build by Jesse too...