Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition

tjhensman

Hardware-

MB: Asus x399-A

Threadripper 1950X

Cooler: Floe Riing 240 TT 

GPU- Amd Vega 64 ASUS Strix

Problem- 

Ever since installing the software that goes along with the closed cooling loop, I've had nothing but issues.  When the software opens, it will run between a few seconds and minutes then my all my screens go black and my GPU fans go to full speed.  This became a bigger issue on the latest release of the software.  Currently running without the TT software but have nothing to control fan speed or lighting.  At this point not sure where the problem is occuring, system is stable as long as the TT software is not running.

Hi,

Sorry for the troubles, are you running any other software like monitoring on startup as well?

Have you tried turning off any other monitoring software and run the TT Riing Plus software to see if its better?

Just some ideas.

Is this a fresh OS as well? Check device manager for any flags.

version 1.1.6 is the latest, I was testing it with a Threadripper 1950X and ASUS Zenith Extreme motherboard just the other day.

Suggest to get a ticket into our support - https://thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Well this is a fresh OS install.  I had AI Suite, NZXT CAM, ASUS GPU Tweak and Avast running.  I've since uninstalled all of those. And set to Stock speeds my CPU, changed USB headers on the controller, and still I get a hard crash on boot of the TT RGB software.  All screens go solid black and the GPU fan speeds go to 100%.  I've opened a support ticket 10 hours ago and still waiting on a reply.  I'm heading into Denver tomorrow, considering pulling the cooler and returning it for a more stable software.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So looking through this forum I am having the exact same problem. I hope they respond sooner than 3 weeks or I may have to go the same route. What a shame, I love the cooling ability of the TT AIO i bought. But like I mentioned in my post I bought this specific one for 2 reasons, cooling and those amazing looking RGB lights.

10 hours ago, Whygvse said:

So looking through this forum I am having the exact same problem. I hope they respond sooner than 3 weeks or I may have to go the same route. What a shame, I love the cooling ability of the TT AIO i bought. But like I mentioned in my post I bought this specific one for 2 reasons, cooling and those amazing looking RGB lights.

Hi,

Sorry you are having an issue, more details would have helped me give you some suggestions, but that is no problem, we have support to assist.

Contact our USA support - https://thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I see people contacting our other regions for support and ask why it takes so long, so make sure if you are in the USA, to contact us via our USA support.

You can also call us today! Check the link for details!