rogx99

Who do you vote for in MFC 2?

I was asked by another electronics engineer to vote on this forum and went to great lengths to register only to find out that the Phillippines contestant has a ridiculous 66.14% with 506 votes and if anyone things that that is legit they know nothering about hacking. Just look at the other honest scores all very similar.

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THERMALTAKE  To allow this to happen, to me Thermaltake is no longer an honest and creditable company.

Restore your good name by having this guy disqualified.

CEO

One Stop Electronics.

506? he has 20,214 people on his Facebook page. Roughly 2.5% of his Facebook page. Now, as such a successful CEO, I am sure if you made a post on your facebook showing off your company, at least 2.5% of people would react to it? 

I know what you mean about the "great lengths" you had to take to register though. It took me almost 40 seconds to create this account. I mean, in that time, you could have attempted to satisfy your lover. Twice. Then had a cigarette afterwards.

I know most of the contestants and have met 6 of them personally and I don't think ANY of them would try and cheat the votes. Also, knowing JP, I don't think he would try and hack it... He probably knows "nothering" about it. 

Regards,
davido... urm I mean

Rogex99issalty

CEO

Tt Competition Salt Mines.

20,216  followers on facebook, almost 88k youtube subscriptions, 4800 instagram followers(which is a new addition for him)
I wouldnt even call that number of votes a drop in the hat.

Youre an absolute joke bud. I bet I could have more people vote for me to win and im not even a contestant.

CEO
TPBMODS

COO
Tt Competition Salt Mines.

Obviously @rogx99 you haven't followed Jesse@JPModified and seen him in action. He has a great number of videos showcasing his talents on everything from customer mods to event mods for various companies and groups. I watch Jesse regularly to see his latest builds but also because of his creativity, honesty, and innate altruism. He is incredibly passionate about modding and the modding community. If you believe for one instant he would jeopardize his reputation just to win a single contest then you no ABSOLUTELY nothing ( nothering :D ) about him. Besides the multitude of build videos that he regularly does he also has videos of modding events and seminar's hosted by himself and supplied by not only Thermaltake, but Gigabyte, Asus and others. You can see as he shares differing techniques to a multitude of modders his excitement in helping others to explore their own creativity, respect their diversity and encourage their aspirations. That is the Jesse I know and is truly in a class all his own. Whether he wins or not he does it because its who HE is, NOT for the sake of "winning"!!

19 hours ago, rogx99 said:

I was asked by another electronics engineer to vote on this forum and went to great lengths to register only to find out that the Phillippines contestant has a ridiculous 66.14% with 506 votes and if anyone things that that is legit they know nothering about hacking. Just look at the other honest scores all very similar.

VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THERMALTAKE  To allow this to happen, to me Thermaltake is no longer an honest and creditable company.

Restore your good name by having this guy disqualified.

CEO

One Stop Electronics.

@rogx99 oh really??

You can try and seek Thermaltake's assistance and use your manly "CEO" tag to have it thoroughly checked, a dumb account might be ignored tho.

You don't know anything about JP's work bruh.

Have you heard Facebook sharing and tagging? I bet your ears dodged it somehow.

Clap clap clap for the "nothering about hacking."