Level 10 GT Side Fan Grille Dented

Lesardah

I bought a Level 10 GT case and it was damaged in shipping. The side fan's metal mesh is dented and buckled in, enough to prevent removal of the dust filter but not enough to prevent the fan from spinning. Does anyone know if it's possible to purchase this part from Thermaltake rather than wait the two weeks for a replacement? I noticed there are just a few screws holding the mesh on. I'll just buy it out of pocket and hit UPS up for it later.

See pics below.

post-1223-0-38696200-1412284238_thumb.jpg

post-1223-0-31091300-1412284242_thumb.jpg

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the shipping troubles, good thing is we can help to replace the cover for you instead of the entire product so you can enjoy your system today.

Give us a call and let them know about the details and this post and we can swap out the cover.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the shipping troubles, good thing is we can help to replace the cover for you instead of the entire product so you can enjoy your system today.

Give us a call and let them know about the details and this post and we can swap out the cover.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Will do! Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I will call on Monday.