Tt Leo

Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Chassis

http://www.thermalta...x?id=C_00002231

Experience the next generation of chassis design! Thermaltake has introduced a new concept for more versatility and adaptability to any configuration. The Core V71 full-tower E-ATX case gives PC enthusiasts flexible installation options and seamless operation. Users can keep their systems cool by modifying the chassis for superior liquid cooling or superb airflow. This new chassis is the ultimate powerhouse suitable for any type of PC enthusiast – no matter liquid cooling or extreme airflow.

Supreme Air Cooling System
Core V71 is built with a fundamental airflow-optimized design. Standard equipped with triple 200mm LED fans and a 140mm fan, it is the first chassis in the market that has the ability to house four 200mm fans along with three more 120mm fans, achieving unrivalled airflow.

pic4.jpg

Extensive Liquid Cooling Support
Core V71 pushes the envelope and utilizes a high-end water-cooling solution that feature front 360/420mm, top 360/420mm and bottom 120/240mm radiators to support extreme performance.

pic5.jpg

Youtube Video

Owners list:

DKmann101 http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/68-core-v71-owners-club/?p=324

Uber_Tiny http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/68-core-v71-owners-club/?p=422

CyberDracula 

http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/68-core-v71-owners-club/?p=945

http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/68-core-v71-owners-club/?p=2356

zimzoid http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/68-core-v71-owners-club/?p=2356

Drevni http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/68-core-v71-owners-club/?p=3903

marcnaz http://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/68-core-v71-owners-club/?p=3959

I want to buy an extra 200mm fan but I want to be able to control it via fan controller included in this case and I believe the 200mm fans of this case are (Pure 20 LED  CL-F016-PL20BU-A)

but some people already bought it and connect it with with the other 200mm top fan to the fan controller through 3-pin Y connector but they couldn't control the light of the extra fan (optional) 200mm fan (ON/OFF)

so, in my point of view this is the only fault in this masterpiece

and I wanna ask anyone if you know the solution for this issue i'll be glad to know it from him 

O_O

I want to buy an extra 200mm fan but I want to be able to control it via fan controller included in this case and I believe the 200mm fans of this case are (Pure 20 LED  CL-F016-PL20BU-A)

but some people already bought it and connect it with with the other 200mm top fan to the fan controller through 3-pin Y connector but they couldn't control the light of the extra fan (optional) 200mm fan (ON/OFF)

so, in my point of view this is the only fault in this masterpiece

and I wanna ask anyone if you know the solution for this issue i'll be glad to know it from him 

O_O

Hi DonKhaial,

This is due to the fact that the fan model is not the same as pure so the LED is not controlled like the stock fan.

the extra wire on the pure is used for RPM sense.

I haven't been a fan of the full tower cases for some time as it tends to be a bit of a hassle lugging such a large beast to and from PDXLAN all the time. However, This is one case I wouldn't mind lugging around to show off it's full badassery. No really, this case is beautiful in all of it's ways with extensible expansion and customization capabilities. On top of all that, you get three humungous fans to get the air flowing with little noise. I can't wait to start the water cooling build for this bad boy.

post-170-0-96529500-1406139179_thumb.jpgpost-170-0-18857500-1406139184_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm the new proud owner of a V71 case and i have some questions:

1. I cant use the case's USB3 ports: if i plug in a USB3 device nothing happens (windows will not found any new device and the device wont start) and if I plug in any USB2 device windows will popup "USB Device not recognised" :(, someone else got this issue so far? (and i'll like to mention that the motherboard's USB3 are ok, everything works)

2. Is there any chance that in the future they're will be available some red HDD slots sold as accessories ? Plus the 200mm fans come in red (or do i have to change the LEDs)?

And some pictures ;) 

post-407-0-66204300-1407594274_thumb.jpg

post-407-0-38549400-1407594316_thumb.jpg

post-407-0-24735600-1407594362_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm the new proud owner of a V71 case and i have some questions:

1. I cant use the case's USB3 ports: if i plug in a USB3 device nothing happens (windows will not found any new device and the device wont start) and if I plug in any USB2 device windows will popup "USB Device not recognised" :(, someone else got this issue so far? (and i'll like to mention that the motherboard's USB3 are ok, everything works)

2. Is there any chance that in the future they're will be available some red HDD slots sold as accessories ? Plus the 200mm fans come in red (or do i have to change the LEDs)?

And some pictures ;)

Welcome to be the proud owner of Core V71!

1. Try to update the USB 3 host controller driver

2. We don't have any plan on different color scheme on the HDD trays or LED fans, but thanks for the suggestion,

if we do offer them, I will sure you will be one of the first to know.  ;)

Welcome to be the proud owner of Core V71!

1. Try to update the USB 3 host controller driver

2. We don't have any plan on different color scheme on the HDD trays or LED fans, but thanks for the suggestion,

if we do offer them, I will sure you will be one of the first to know.  ;)

I've resolved the USB3 issue, it was my bad i accidentally plugged the cable backwards (do no how that worked :)

And until some different color scheme is available i think i'll try to mod mine ;) (i'll change the LEDs and paint the blue slots in red), i'll return with some photos.

I've resolved the USB3 issue, it was my bad i accidentally plugged the cable backwards (do no how that worked :)

And until some different color scheme is available i think i'll try to mod mine ;) (i'll change the LEDs and paint the blue slots in red), i'll return with some photos.

make sure you let us enjoy your work when you are done with your mod  :)

Hi loving this case and the cooling it provides. :)900x900px-LL-e8245dc6_20140721_140811_zp

Just one issue with the labeling and the fake chrome of the power button wearing off already only had the case a few months anyone else seen this happen so soon?

I will post a pic of the worn button and label soon(waiting for my phone to charge) sorry its my ocd acting up! I just dont think this should happen so soon being that the case is near new and was not cheap to purchase here in New Zealand.

20140825_151121_zpsa0b12f63.jpg

20140825_150919_zps5a5802f5.jpg

20140825_150847_zps76e12ad4.jpg

Hi, cant wait to see, will be painting the blue slots red as well and swapping out the 200mm fans with 4x red led 200mm fans

Hi loving this case and the cooling it provides. :)900x900px-LL-e8245dc6_20140721_140811_zp

Just one issue with the labeling and the fake chrome of the power button wearing off already only had the case a few months anyone else seen this happen so soon?

I will post a pic of the worn button and label soon(waiting for my phone to charge) sorry its my ocd acting up! I just dont think this should happen so soon being that the case is near new and was not cheap to purchase here in New Zealand.

20140825_151121_zpsa0b12f63.jpg

20140825_150919_zps5a5802f5.jpg

20140825_150847_zps76e12ad4.jpg

Hi  Could you please advise us your address, then we send you the replacments.

Thank you.

Hey guys

Im going to be buying a v71 one of these days and I wanted to know if anyones put in a fan on the side panel (as exhaust) since I currently have crossfire windforce gpus.

Would a a71 side panel fit on a v71??

thanks

Hi, Am interested in this also as i have sli Asus DirectCU 2 gtx 780s, its winter here and my top card is hitting 65-70c during a bf4 session and will only get hotter when summer arrives, was considering modding the side window with a 140mm fan?

Hey guys

Im going to be buying a v71 one of these days and I wanted to know if anyones put in a fan on the side panel (as exhaust) since I currently have crossfire windforce gpus.

Would a a71 side panel fit on a v71??

thanks

The size of Chaser A71 and Core V71 is not the same, below are the measurement

Chaser A71: SPCC 0.8mm (thick) * 481mm (width) * 557mm (length)

Core V71: SPCC 0.8mm (T) * 497mm (W) * 574mm (L)

therefore A71's side panel won't fit onto V71.

Hi, Am interested in this also as i have sli Asus DirectCU 2 gtx 780s, its winter here and my top card is hitting 65-70c during a bf4 session and will only get hotter when summer arrives, was considering modding the side window with a 140mm fan?

currently modding it yourself is probably the only route, if we have any plan on the side panel in the future, you would be the first to know.