Tt Leo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought core V71 from Pakistan in March. I build the computer on April and found that the chassis fan controller seems to be faulty as it doesn't run chassis fan from start. When I put the fan connectors to mother board the fans runs fine but not illuminated lights.

I need help to find a replacement for fan controller if possible. I have talked to the people from where I purchased but they are not ready to help.  Any ideas how can i replace the controller.  

• 2 weeks later...

As I note a few other people have asked since page 3 with no reply, I would also like to know if there is any way to set the front fans to low speed by default.  When on high they are responsible for about 80% of the noise from the case.  At low speed they are quiet enough, but they switch to high speed with every reboot.  My only disappointment with this case so far.

Hi guys.

I bought Thermaltake core v71 one week ago. However, I was going to buy core v71 Power Cover Edition, but ı couldnt find it in Turkey. So I bought Core v71.

Actually I want to have that power cover part so much. Where could I find that part ? Actually ı am not sure wheter or not Turkey Distributor try to help me, if I tell this problem to them.

I would be appreciated if you help me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends,

I recently bought a computer case Thermaltake core v71 Cover Edition. I assembled a new computer, I connected all the devices, and then pressed the button "Power" and then there was a small explosion. From the capacitor, which is located on the case board went white smoke. I had to quickly turn off the power, and the capacitor has not had time to explode. However, this capacitor burned shell and swollen body, I think that it is faulty.

As a result, it looks like this:

http://wstaw.org/m/2016/05/14/1.jpg

http://wstaw.org/m/2016/05/14/2.jpg

http://wstaw.org/m/2016/05/14/4_1.jpg

http://wstaw.org/m/2016/05/14/3.jpg

http://wstaw.org/m/2016/05/14/5.jpg

I want to know: is it possible to replace the electronic card (fan controller) under warranty? I live in Russia. Where can I go for support?

Thank you in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I just bought this case yesterday. It looks great and I love the design and features. As I can see most of you installed the CPU cooler radiator to the top, where is the exhaust airflow. I am about to install the Corsair H115i 280mm radiator and specs are suggesting to install it to the intake, which makes sense since that air is cooler there. This cooler will cool an i7 6950X, what do you think, will it be fine to install the radiator to the top? Will the warmer exhaust airflow cool it enough or should I switch the airflow direction on the top? I was also thinking to put it into the front, but probably it will not fit. I have many disks and 2 big GPU... 

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello!

This is my first build in a long time.. just got it all together tonight. I am however having an issue. My front two 200mm fans light up, but don't spin. The hi and low buttons don't appear to make them move no matter which is selected.

I have an ASUS Rampage V Edition 10.. I swapped the top 200 mm fan for a thermaltake water radiator CPU cooler that has the 3 RGB fans..

A part from not being sure why the front two fans aren't working, does anyone know if my RGB fan colors for the CPU cooler are controllable via software rather than the control box they plug into?

Also, I would really love the PSU cover as an accessory piece to purchase.. I couldn't find the cover edition anywhere to buy online!

Sorry if these questions are common sense.. it's been so long since I've done a build haha

post-106264-0-45415900-1481177767_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I bought core V71 from Pakistan in March. I build the computer on April and found that the chassis fan controller seems to be faulty as it doesn't run chassis fan from start. When I put the fan connectors to mother board the fans runs fine but not illuminated lights.

I need help to find a replacement for fan controller if possible. I have talked to the people from where I purchased but they are not ready to help.  Any ideas how can i replace the controller.  

I have the exact same problem as you! [LED are on but Fans don't work] What did you do to solve this? Help me!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having a problem with the hard drive bays. I have a Western Digital Blue 1TB 3.5 inch and the holes on it do not line up to the securing clips.. anyone know anything that can help me out? x_x 

I have just finished rebuilding my system migrating from a Coolermaster Storm Trooper chassis, which couldn't fit my Corsair H105 push/pull configuration, when I saw that my two HDD drives (2 x Seagate 6TB) couldn't fit into the drive cages. They hang out about 50mm as they don't fit.

Not cool.

The fan speed and light controller are only compatible with built in 200mm LED fans. If you are having issue on our built in fan with the controller, please contact our customer support.

Thermaltake USA Customer Service

Email: ttsupport@thermaltakeusa.com

Toll Free: 1-800-988-1088 M-F 9:00AM~5:30PM (P.S.T)

Have you plugged in the Molex connector which powers the fans?

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to all, I love the Thermaltake V71 Power Edition Case! I also bought the watercooler from NZXT Kraken X62 with 280mm. I install it on top but the case has already one fan 200mm. If I take off the fan will be better? I have notice that my fans of watercooler push the air out, the fan of the case also do this. So best choice is to leave the fan or take out?

Thanks in advance!