Tt Leo

On 7/25/2022 at 6:45 PM, Clouds said:

Hi folks,

I've had the V71 since it came out and for quite some years now have been wondering if it's possible to replace the front I/O with more up-to-date tech, instead of the old USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, but keeping the mic and headphone ports?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Clouds, I was wondering what you ended up doing in terms of trying to update the case?

I went over all of ThermalTake's current cases and even looked at a view videos listed as "The top cases of 2023" as well as going over all the advertised cases for CES 2024.

Perhaps it's so hard to find a similar case to the V71 because people nowadays use DAS/NAS systems attached to their set-up and would avoid having all that extra room taken up by the HDD bays.

Good afternoon, the microcircuit on the controller board burned out. How can I find out the markings?
I can fix it myself and it’s not difficult for me. marking on the GoFaF chip. What kind of microcircuit is this?

Or maybe there is a diagram of this controller board (qb-1308-1 fan).

Снимок1.JPG

20240116_140849.jpg

20240116_140857.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 10:05 AM, Bendr80 said:

Good afternoon, the microcircuit on the controller board burned out. How can I find out the markings?
I can fix it myself and it’s not difficult for me. marking on the GoFaF chip. What kind of microcircuit is this?

Or maybe there is a diagram of this controller board (qb-1308-1 fan).

Снимок1.JPG

20240116_140849.jpg

20240116_140857.jpg

thank you so much good informention.