Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I just joined the club and must say it is a beautiful case. I have a question as I cannot see when I took the front two 200mm fans off to do 3 120mm fans per manual with Case I do not see any way to screw the 120fans in a row down the front how they adhere to the front panel? I see how its big grooves and those line up but I do not see any screws that came with the case that will allow the changing to 3 120mm fans on front?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LBCdirtyD said:

Hello,

I just joined the club and must say it is a beautiful case. I have a question as I cannot see when I took the front two 200mm fans off to do 3 120mm fans per manual with Case I do not see any way to screw the 120fans in a row down the front how they adhere to the front panel? I see how its big grooves and those line up but I do not see any screws that came with the case that will allow the changing to 3 120mm fans on front?

 

You are missing only the screws? I still have a small bag full of screws from this case where I only added 3x 200mm fans (1x front/2 top)

Anyway, every hardware shop can give you those screws for a few coins..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, View71 said:

 

You are missing only the screws? I still have a small bag full of screws from this case where I only added 3x 200mm fans (1x front/2 top)

Anyway, every hardware shop can give you those screws for a few coins..

 

I guess that is what is then. Strange though I got all screws that are listed in the package as it give pic and number and everything matched. So they just do not provide the screws you would need to connect it that way. Cool thanks for info I will hit Ace Hardware this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, LBCdirtyD said:

I guess that is what is then. Strange though I got all screws that are listed in the package as it give pic and number and everything matched. So they just do not provide the screws you would need to connect it that way. Cool thanks for info I will hit Ace Hardware this weekend.

keep in mind mounting those case fans ...2 screws each (diagonally) usually fix the fan plenty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi every one

I have bought a TG Version (core V71 obviously) with the  P/N: CA-1B6-00F1WN-04 

The pics on the commercial website show BLACK ODD/HDD bays like the official page for the P/N: CA-1B6-00F1WN-04

 

And....

I have received a TG version with ancient HDD/ODD BLUE bays

So I am not not "happy".

When I choose this chassis, I wanted an all black chassis. Not an ugly blue version :(

 

I Want to know what to do ? Can you send me black bays ? And mainy I wnat to know how you can bought two versions of colors chassis with the same serial....

I imagine than I not the only one to be cheated like this :(

I could send it back, but a lot of return fees :(

 

Thanks.

PS : sorry for my language or word badly chosen : I am french.

 

20181009_170220 (Copier).jpg

20181009_170128 (Copier).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Profy said:

I think that is the standard color, and it won't show much behind the glass.  In my case, I removed all HDD cages and put water cooling there.  You can remove most of them.  The HDD can be mounted in the back side (up to 2).

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, svx94 said:

How many HDs do you have in it?  I feel if you remove most of them, it will improve the airflow a lot.   I put 2 HDs in the back and completely removed the HD cage.

I have the View71 and there are no temperature problems and it's all fan force cooling. I have 2 SSHDs inside the case ... the other are external USB3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2018 at 5:10 PM, View71 said:

I have the View71 and there are no temperature problems and it's all fan force cooling. I have 2 SSHDs inside the case ... the other are external USB3

I don't think you will have problems.   It is about efficiency.   If you design the airflow carefully, the system can run at lower fan speed and be quieter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2014 at 9:20 AM, marcnaz said:

hey thanks Tt leo for checking.

 

guess i'll have to try something like this

 

IMG_1875_zps3fc583be.jpg

 

or

20131031_051946.jpg

 

 

i found these guys that had pretty good results.

 

hope it doesn't lose resale value.

that setup is awesome. love it . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×