POSEIDON Z Mac

BlackDeth55

• 1 month later...
Guest Tt Paul

Hmm... I am using it on a mac right now. Seems to work pretty well to me  

Hi, Desolate Ten

Thank you for joining Tt community family and it's good to know that you don't have any issue about Mac compatible.

Please feel free to share with us more information, if you have any questions. 

I am using on MAC too... don't see any issues besides the usual known compatibility issues that go along with all PC designed type keyboards.

ie. Command, option controsl in relation to PC keyboard layout.

hi, I am using on MAC, but I encountered a issue:

some keys don't work on mac e.g. key e d c f and back-delete and these keys has different behavior on mac @@.

like e key : it will print e and along with a space character.

d key : it only can print once and next time pressed , the focus point change to next item 

problems like above, how do I solved these issues :( thanks.

Guest Tt Paul

some keys don't work on mac e.g. key e d c f and back-delete and these keys has different behavior on mac @@.

d key : it only can print once and next time pressed , the focus point change to next item 

Hi, gogo0321

Due to compatibility issue, POSEIDON ZX doesn't work with Mac system, sorry for any inconvenience. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, gogo0321

Due to compatibility issue, POSEIDON ZX doesn't work with Mac system, sorry for any inconvenience. 

Seriously? Sorry for any inconvenience? That keyboard is seriously expensive, I don't know how such a major flaw can occur in your system. Even the most basic and cheap keyboards support mac software. Sorry is a little mild for 700 hkd wasted.

Guest Tt Josh

Seriously? Sorry for any inconvenience? That keyboard is seriously expensive, I don't know how such a major flaw can occur in your system. Even the most basic and cheap keyboards support mac software. Sorry is a little mild for 700 hkd wasted.

Hey SausageDog, we do understand regarding on the compatibility issue for MAC users.

As we have a new function (N Keys Rollover) on our POSEIDON keyboards, plus, this function does not work with MAC, this is the reason why it does not work with MAC.

Apologized again for the issue. :)

• 4 weeks later...

What version of Mac OS X are you using? I'm using the Z on a mac right now and I'm not having any problems with it. (blue switches)

• 3 weeks later...