woooo keyboard  2522 63012
woooo keyboard  1103 45320
woooo keyboard  9390 16656
woooo keyboard  1118 1817
woooo keyboard  32902 41263
Cannot open device
write_log_int() "log_init_lib_usb" "log_init_lib_usb_not_found"
return_usb_drive_connect_function()
'X1 RGB.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rasadhlp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'X1 RGB.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winusb.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'X1 RGB.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FWPUCLNT.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'X1 RGB.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\TextInputFramework.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'X1 RGB.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CoreMessaging.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'X1 RGB.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\CoreUIComponents.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'X1 RGB.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntmarta.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
finishedSlot----------Start
"\t\r\n\t{\"Result_Code\":\"002\",\"Data\":{\"version\":\"V1.9.0\",\"note\":\" 1. Add Portuguese And Spanish Languages\"}}"
json_obj: QJsonObject({"Data":{"note":" 1. Add Portuguese And Spanish Languages","version":"V1.9.0"},"Result_Code":"002"})
Data: ""
------------------------
version: "V1.9.0"
---------------------------------
V0: 1 , V1: 9 , V2: 0
oldV0: 1 , oldV1: 9 , oldV2: 0
---------------------------------
finishedSlot----------End
main_mouseMoveEvent

Don't know if it helps ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Although I have not faced this mentioned issue yet. (Have not checked my win 10 update version) But I am 100% sure people should stop blaming windows 10 or its updates for this issue. This issue is software issue from Thermaltake's side and they should fix these kinds of issues in their future software updates. I remember in previous windows update also X1 software crashes often. This software is somewhat buggy and has stability issue from beginning and WIN 10 has nothing to do with this. Its Tt's job to make software stable and compatible with OS and its updates.

I recently bought the x1 rgb as my first keyboard, I love it. However this #### issue is frustrating the #### out of me and I'm thinking of returning the keyboard if this keeps up, whenever I open the program it tells me to plug in a thermaltake device, however I have the keyboard plugged in always.

After emails with Thermaltake, I can confirm that the drivers are not supported with Windows 10 ver. 1809, however they will be releasing a fix to address this issue, however there is no ETA as yet, sit tight.

image.thumb.png.c56401096d279505f6731a49b64ca788.png

I have attached a small snippet from the latest email they have sent me, which confirms it, hopefully they release it soon.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day or night! (depending when you read this)

-Cynaax

@Cynaax , great help on this issue, Thanks !! Hope now people will either pause windows update (like me) to avoid this issue or will wait patiently for Tt to fix this issue with future software update. Hope to receive updated software real soon, also waiting anxiously for compatibility for Razer synapse 3 for Tt products, which was to happen  Q4 2018 as per announcement, but now delayed for "Around Q1 2019". Also wondering if this collaboration can add multilayer effects capability to this X1 premium keyboard. If this happens won't that be awesome guys? 

GUYS PLEASE READ INFO BY "Cynaax" BEFORE FORMATTING YOUR WINDOWS 10 AND REINSTALLING TT X1 SOFTWARE FOR "KEYBOARD NOT DETECTED ISSUE". :P

I wasn't expecting the update today either, it actually surprised me when I read that lol, I'll quickly get the software booted up and updated, thank you everyone for your input to this issue, if it weren't for us all this issue wouldn't have been addressed.

Also no problem @Jag007

Again, a big thank you to everyone, I hope you all have a great day or night, depending on when you read this

-Cynaax

• 2 weeks later...

The software won't start properly after I install it. No matter it is X1 RGB Setup_V1.9.0 or X1 RGB Setup_V1.10.0

When I clicked the X1 RGB, the icon showed in task bar, but when I move the mouse to the icon, it disappear. I tried run the software in Windows Safe mode, same thing happened.

Anyone can help me please? Many thanks.

11 hours ago, Jag007 said:

Hi,

Software crashes many times, I also many time try opening software 3-4 times before it actually opens and stay on screen. 

Thank you so much for you reply.

I tried what you told, no matter how many times I opened (20-30 at least), the app icon just disappear when I move the mouse to it. And I couldn't find the task from task management list. So frustrating. 

• 2 months later...