Tt eSPORTS - Mouse Owners Club

Tte Jeff

Got a Tt eSPORTS gaming mouse?

Well post the model + a pic (pic needed as proof), and we'll add you to the list of the Tt eSPORTS Mouse Owner's club.

i.e.

post-33-0-59656500-1405071804.jpg

1. Tte JChang - THERON Infrared

2. HuGo_0 - THERON

3. Uber-Tiny - THERON

4. Merm - THERON

5. DelialFallen - Level 10 M Mouse

6. Tt Kenny - SAPHIRA Team DK Edition

7. ThermalMike - THERON Battle Edition

8. TheEnos - VENTUS ambidextrous laser gaming mouse

9. eGamers Vic - AZURUES Mini

10. TeeBlack - Level 10M Mouse (Iron White)

11. Tt Tautlih - VOLOS, THERON (Combat White)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, loving the mouse and keyboard. Never been able to get the Lift Off Control application to work for the mouse.

Hey Merm,

What happens when you try to use it?

post-33-0-78546900-1406537248.png

Here's (pretty much the same application), just for the THERON Infrared that I use.

The generic adjustment, is the 'big steps',  and the fine adjustment are 'smaller steps' in adjustment.

If you compare with both generic&fine adjustment on set to the far left  (for minimal lift off),  against having both set to the far right (higher lift off) ~ there should definitely be a difference.

Hey Merm,

Thanks for joining the Tt forums!

I just downloaded the latest version of the "Lift off control tool" from our website. It is working here on my work system.

You can get it here

Also wanted to point out in your picture, your mouse does not look like the infared model.

The infared version has red accents on it where yours looks like the Standard Theron mouse:

Standard:

http://www.ttesports.com/files/Product_title/2013070211024121-20.jpg

Infrared:

http://www.ttesports.com/files/Product_title/2013031913073676-18.jpg

Hey guys, wasn't sure where to post this but my mouse has dropped the 2000dpi setting and now when i have it on the 3rd light it runs at about the 400dpi setting. All other settings work fine but i use the 2000dpi more then any other. Was wandering if there was a program to fix it or any other ideas would be appreciated. Only had the mouse a few months and it only started doing it today. Mouse is a Tt eSPORTS BLACK Gaming mouse. I love it to bits and hope its an "easy" fix :) Thankyou in advanced.

Hey guys, wasn't sure where to post this but my mouse has dropped the 2000dpi setting and now when i have it on the 3rd light it runs at about the 400dpi setting. All other settings work fine but i use the 2000dpi more then any other. Was wandering if there was a program to fix it or any other ideas would be appreciated. Only had the mouse a few months and it only started doing it today. Mouse is a Tt eSPORTS BLACK Gaming mouse. I love it to bits and hope its an "easy" fix :) Thankyou in advanced.

Hi Euforia, you can give the mouse software a go @ http://ttesports.com/Mouse/2/BLACK/productPage.htm?a=a

Try to set the 3rd level back to 2000 DPI again.

• 2 weeks later...