Thermaltake Floe Riing 360 TT edition HELP

lami408

This software is garbage. Is there a possible way to set fan curves so that I can control my pump and fan speeds? I want to be able to use the bios to set a curve or atleast use the software so that I can have the fans/pump speed set to run at temps I want it to. This software always uses between 10-15% cpu and my temps are higher with this aio then my old garbage aio. Also can't believe I paid $200 for a cooler which I have no control over. THANKS!

Hi,

Apologize for the issues with the software, if you could help us to help you explain what is wrong maybe a setting change is all you need.

For AIO coolers, the pump speed is fixed, this AIO is from ASTEK just like most of them in the market and they are all the same. You should not have to adjust the pump speed, it should be fine the way it is I have seen great results and it is one of the top performing coolers in the market based on reviews.

10-15% usage? Sounds like something is going on there, could you provide a screenshot to show all your top processes?

Will try to give some adjust here, or you can contact our support directly: (Maybe something is going on with the product and you may need a replacement)

https://thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I fixed the problem. I am running an I5 8600k and the frequency always boost from 3.6 to 4.3 ghz whenever the software is open. The software to control the thermaltake fans is always using between 15-20% CPU when idle and it causes my cpu to idle at 40 with the coolers setup. 
I fixed this problem by buying a corsair h150i pro and replacing the garbage thermaltake software with corsairs link software (much better)

Would highly recommend anyone who purchased the thermaltake floe riing 360 to return it ASAP and go with a more better cooler with better software.

Thanks for your reply and I hope you guys fix your issues with your software which is garbage.

• 2 years later...

Poor response from Thermaltake “administrator.  I am asking myself the same questions two years after Iami408. Am I missing something, or is there a way to set the fan curves on this very basic software other than the over simplistic PWM + Quiet or Performance?  It that seems that the software considers that RGB is more important that you know, actually doing its job of efficiently cooling the CPU??

• 11 months later...

3 years later and I just updated my software.  It still looks like it was written by Junior High Wanna Be programmers. I have a  fan blowing on an SSD that seems to be overheating (yeah, with 6 Riing Trio inlet fans and 3 Riing Duo outlet fans the case is 92F inside).  The fan brings my CPU down to 40C (normally 3900X runs 50 to 55 C with this AIO and the 9 fans).  Now all of a sudden both controllers are taking turns throwing up the Warning Controller #1 or 2, with an OK button that has to be pressed.  Just hoping these errors go away when I close the case back up so it can run as the usual oven.

You know you don't have to keep a good programmer on staff.  You could hire one for a week or 2 (with some extra money to make it worth his time to do such a small job) and have good software that will last you years.  Then use the Junior high students to accommodate minor tweaks for new hardware.

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2018 at 9:38 AM, ThermalMike said:

Hi,

Apologize for the issues with the software, if you could help us to help you explain what is wrong maybe a setting change is all you need.

For AIO coolers, the pump speed is fixed, this AIO is from ASTEK just like most of them in the market and they are all the same. You should not have to adjust the pump speed, it should be fine the way it is I have seen great results and it is one of the top performing coolers in the market based on reviews.

10-15% usage? Sounds like something is going on there, could you provide a screenshot to show all your top processes?

Will try to give some adjust here, or you can contact our support directly: (Maybe something is going on with the product and you may need a replacement)

https://thermaltakeusa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

It would be nice if the TT software would quit polling my drives.  It's already caused 1% wear on one of my expensive SSDs.  Also, the CPU usage is still way too high after all these years..  Why is it polling and writing to my drives when it's only there too control the pump an fans and led lighting attached to it? Floe Riing RGB 360 TT Premium Edition has terrible software.. We all paid a lot of money for these coolers..  10-15% usage is unacceptable, period.  When where there be a fix?

The file in question is the LibHWInfo.exe

Once I kill it, my CPU usage drops back to zero at desktop..  I'm not the only one that has noticed..

When will this software be fixed???  It's been this way for years an I'm on the current version.