Challenger Prime software problem

christoph86

I just got the new Challenger Prime.  Very nice board for the price.  I have downloaded the software from the website for this particular board, however after unzipping and trying to run the setup nothing happens.  There is one review on Newegg that states they have the same problem.  Once I can get this setup, this board will get a great review from me. Great work, this is filling a void full of mostly junk at the budget end of gaming keyboards.

I just got the new Challenger Prime.  Very nice board for the price.  I have downloaded the software from the website for this particular board, however after unzipping and trying to run the setup nothing happens.  There is one review on Newegg that states they have the same problem.  Once I can get this setup, this board will get a great review from me. Great work, this is filling a void full of mostly junk at the budget end of gaming keyboards.

Hi There Christoph,

Sorry to hear this, let me check this and try to resolve this issue ASAP for you :)

Hi Avperry,

Can you list your system specs? we can try to reproduce the issue in house.

also I do notice that in the screenshots you provided it is showing a driver loading bar at the bottom (Icon half filled green)

Was the keyboard freshly plugged in and still initializing when you tried running the installer?

• 2 weeks later...

That green icon is "DVDStyler" and my specs are:

Xeon E5450

Intel DP45SG

4GB Ram

8800GTS

Asus Xonar DG

SATA 600 PCI Express

Toshiba 1TB HDD

Hitachi 3TB HDD

Logitech G5 mouse

Saitexk X52 Pro sometimes

Hi AVPerry,

I am working with our team to check on this, as sometimes software issues there are many things that can cause an incompatibility.

I will update you as soon as we have something figured out for you on this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Two months and nothing. Does Tt tech supoort exist? Starting to wonder about this keyboard and Tt in general. I have alwas been happy with Tt products and support since Dragon Orb 3. Now I cant recommend Tt to anyone.

Hey avperry, sorry fro the inconvenience caused. I'll check the status for you and will keep you updated once I've got the news from the Tech ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Tt Josh

Another month and a half. Gotta give it up to forum admins and tech support . A simple problem with the the install wrapper and it takes over 3 months to figure out.

Hey avperry,

Try to install the new firmware available on our website!.

Click HERE for the link to install.

Keep us updated! ;)

• 2 months later...

Now im scared reading all these. i just got this today have spent about a hour trying to figure it out  now i come on here and see its been a problem for a very long time. should i just return this keyboard? idk about anyone else but the link he posted as new firmware doesnt work at all for me i click setup nothing happens 

Guest Tt Josh

Now im scared reading all these. i just got this today have spent about a hour trying to figure it out  now i come on here and see its been a problem for a very long time. should i just return this keyboard? idk about anyone else but the link he posted as new firmware doesnt work at all for me i click setup nothing happens 

Hey, are you encountering the same issue? something wrong with the software?

Try the link below:

icon_downArrow.jpg TT ESPORTS CHALLENGER PRIME VERSION3.0

MUTI-LANGUAGE VERSION FOR ENGLISH,GERMAN,FRENCH,RUSSIA,POLISH,CZECH. CORRECTED DELAY-TIME ISSUE.

MUTI-LANGUAGE VERSION FOR ENGLISH,SPANISH,PORTUGUESE,THAI,TURKISH. CORRECTED DELAY-TIME ISSUE.

MUTI-LANGUAGE VERSION FOR ENGLISH,簡體中文,ç¹é«”中文,JAPAN,KOREAN. CORRECTED DELAY-TIME ISSUE.

Keep me updated!