Can sync controller controll the speed of fans connected to it?

Gozeon

1 hour ago, ThermalMike said:

Hi, 

The SYNC controller has 3 seperate PWM headers so you can control the fans connected through the MB bios using their headers. 

Makes it easier, like a hub and 1 less app to use.

Cool! I have another question: can I connect 2 sync controller so that I can control more than 9 fans? I know there is no problem if I have 2 addressable rgb connector then but my Zenith Extreme motherboard only has 1.

Hi, 

The SYNC controller is not likable, so 1:1 only due to the way it is designed and how it functions with the motherboard side. 

Also to consider, for ASUS, they show they only support up to 120 LEDs TOTAL.

9 Fans x 12 LEDs = 108 LEDs

Gigabyte from what I have been told can go up to 300 LEDs. 

This is a new feature that is added and should have more stuff to come, so we will see.

• 10 months later...

Hello how are you? I wanted to ask the following:

I have 4 fan 120mm riing plus and the TT water block w4 plus.

the case is that I bought the Thermaltake Sync Controller and disconnected the TT Plus controller that came with the fans and the water block, connect everything to the Thermaltake Sync Controller but now the TT RGB Plus software does not detect my fans.

Summary of the problem:

my fans and my water block are synchronized with aura, but now I can not control the speed of my fans and they are 100% all the time, which is noisy.

Is there any way to manage the speed of the 4 fans?

13 hours ago, gobagoba said:

Hello how are you? I wanted to ask the following:

I have 4 fan 120mm riing plus and the TT water block w4 plus.

the case is that I bought the Thermaltake Sync Controller and disconnected the TT Plus controller that came with the fans and the water block, connect everything to the Thermaltake Sync Controller but now the TT RGB Plus software does not detect my fans.

Summary of the problem:

my fans and my water block are synchronized with aura, but now I can not control the speed of my fans and they are 100% all the time, which is noisy.

Is there any way to manage the speed of the 4 fans?

With the TT Sync controller you will need to connect it to PWM headers on your motherboard and the BIOS will control the fan speeds.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If your computer's running a little loud for your tastes, it's probably because your fans are running at full speed even if they don't need to be. Here are a few ways to manage your fan's speed so they're keeping your computer cool when they're necessary and silent when they're not.

The Buzzmyblog offers fully managed blog hosting services. We don't have any fixed plans. Ping us and get started with the custom plan.