monitoring application basic issues

Hallo professionals,

I've just set up your app and I already facing several issues....

- initially it poped up a firewall notirication and I neglectd it (because I was not notified about this purpose before). Please find my remarks on this:

• Now I cannot find the required firewall ports even in your last manual...
  • What if I do not have internet on my machine I ant to monitor, what if I do not wish to have cloud monitoring ? Instead I'd like to access at least the logged datas for utilization/load/error anaylsis/monitoring

- about installed version: no such info I found in the application - how should I know if I need to update ??

- hwinfo integration:

• from my point of view this is totally unnecessary if it was implemented for the other machine metrics recording!
    reason: I already have hwinfo on my system and I am logging much other metrics also....2 instances of the hwinfo is not welcomed - double queries of the same metrics and it may can cause conflicts (?)

please let me be constructive about my remarks:

• PLEASE add firewall requirements to your user manual
  • PLEASE add about info to your app
  • PLEASE let us switch off hwinfo and its related metrics collection (CPU, RAM, GPU, logicaldisk)
  • PLEASE let us collect datas locally (let us access these datas)
  • PLEASE implement notification system on warning/error tresholds/triggers (via email, sms, popups, etc)

I know..I may ask much at first...this is my knowledge's disadvantage :), but please measure how preferable you can become with these achievments.

Best Regards,

Attila Orszag