Riing Plus RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition Software not recognising hub

2GooD4Name

Im starting to feel ignored, is this some kind of bad joke? Last Year in September i bought a 3x pack of 120mm and 3x pack of 140mm Riing Plus RGB Radiator Fans the premium edition one. 

Theyre running, but arent recognised by the #### software, the software wont even #### start to begin with. 

I already have a Topic up here, but in 10 MONTHS nobody bothered to reply from the mods. What the #### am i supposed to do, im about to just throw them away and buy some corsair ones, if nothing gets done. 

They look really good, but theyre no use to me if they cant change anything and run at almost max speed. I gave them to my brothers rig to try it out, he has an i7 8700k, and it works no issues, but my Ryzen cpu rig has issues. Do i need to get a controller replacement? or what is the issue here. 

Why is NO MOD IN THIS FORUM HELPING ME.

Hi, 

Apologize you have had a long wait to get support. I am from the USA office and will see about forwarding this message to our contacts in your region. 

Have you tried to contact us by email or phone? see here - http://www.thermaltakecorp.com/content.aspx?cid=5 

For the issue, yes you need a new controller if that is what is going on, we had to do a revision on the controller specifically for Ryzen. 

This was due to the change in the IC and was after the release of the Riing digitial fans. New controller should solve it.

On 6/25/2018 at 7:02 PM, ThermalMike said:

Hi, 

Apologize you have had a long wait to get support. I am from the USA office and will see about forwarding this message to our contacts in your region. 

Have you tried to contact us by email or phone? see here - http://www.thermaltakecorp.com/content.aspx?cid=5 

For the issue, yes you need a new controller if that is what is going on, we had to do a revision on the controller specifically for Ryzen. 

This was due to the change in the IC and was after the release of the Riing digitial fans. New controller should solve it.

Okay thanks. Sorry for sounding rude, was just frustrated. 

I'll have to contact the support then. Thanks. Was just looking for a confirmation.