NEW BETA Software (1.1.814) Feedback Request

ThermalMike

Hi All, 

We have a big update for everyone using our Plus Family products with an updated software version. 

Currently in beta, I am looking for any feedback on the software to help with improvements. 

More features and adjustments to come, please watch our website for updates.

NEW BETA Software version out 1.1.814:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d73knxzflftjmd6/TT RGB Plus_Setup_1.1.814_x86.exe.zip?dl=0

- New Modes: Swirl, Heartbeat, Twinkle, Firefly, Stack, Roundabout (Supported on all PLUS Family products including Riing Trio)

- Improvements in LED Cycling to smooth animations 

- SYNC Improvements for Thermaltake X1 Keyboard, Iris Mouse and iRGB Power Supplies

- Fan speed improvements and save features

- Login Features added for upcoming Amazon Alexa Support

- TT RGB PLUS Software supports: Riing Plus Fans, Pure Plus Fans, Riing Trio Fans, W4 Plus, PR22-D5 Plus, V-GTX Plus, Radiator Plus, Lumi Plus, X1 RGB Keyboard, Iris Mouse, iRGB Plus Power Supplies. 

It would be nice to have the ability to export/import profiles seems like every update I end up forgetting to copy my profiles in app data. It would be nice to just to have it built in system for exporting and importing profiles.

Also on the subject of profiles can we get more of them 5. It is very limiting when you have 3 controllers and plans to add a 4th. The reason I say this whether its my strips, fans or pump I don't really have them all doing the same thing or on the same profile. So with that it takes up 3 profiles and if I want to change it up I end up having to change one of the existing profiles I planned to use again.

On a side note when messing with voice commands. The "Hello TT" can sometimes be impossible to do. 90% of the time it thinks I said "Hello Titi" It would be nice if you can just select those modes on a list.

Other then that so far the new modes are a nice improvement. But would love more sound modes ;).

Hi All,

Quick Update, there is a official version that came out today for the Launch of the Riing Trio Fans. 1.2.0

If you have Auto Updates turned on it should automatically pop up once you boot up your software.

You can also grab it from our website as well, just check under the Riing Trio for the latest version.

On 7/15/2018 at 10:00 AM, Tack said:

It would be nice to have the ability to export/import profiles seems like every update I end up forgetting to copy my profiles in app data. It would be nice to just to have it built in system for exporting and importing profiles.

Also on the subject of profiles can we get more of them 5. It is very limiting when you have 3 controllers and plans to add a 4th. The reason I say this whether its my strips, fans or pump I don't really have them all doing the same thing or on the same profile. So with that it takes up 3 profiles and if I want to change it up I end up having to change one of the existing profiles I planned to use again.

On a side note when messing with voice commands. The "Hello TT" can sometimes be impossible to do. 90% of the time it thinks I said "Hello Titi" It would be nice if you can just select those modes on a list.

Other then that so far the new modes are a nice improvement. But would love more sound modes ;).

Working on this for the next push which will be later this year, great suggestion and thanks for the feedback.

One thing to mention, when you set it up the way you want and you move to a updated version it should still keep your settings.

I for one, with events, want a import/export option for all my system demos to make it easy to setup multiple systems.

It might come out earlier for testing and community feedback, so just keep checking for new updates as they come out.