Thermaltake Sync controller issues

smhby

Hi, all

I have Floe Riing 280 + Riing Plus 140 + 3 Riing Plus 120 + TT sync controller for my Asus z370-f motherboard.
Without sync controller i use firm TT software - "TT RGB Plus" - everything works perfectly!
With sync controller i got a huge disappointment. Asus Aura bad working with him. Only single-color modes work well. Almost all modes with color overflow can not be configured. Good worked  Fantastically beautiful mode from TT RGB Plus (Shooting star) - in Asus Aura it is called "Comet" it is possible to make only one color ;(
And most importantly, to configure their work consistently impossible, as when connecting the controllers that were in the kits. In the same "Comet" mode, it works simultaneously on 3 groups.

The only plus from sync controller is the connection of PWM cables (3 pieces) to the motherboard and more accurate and convenient control of the fan speeds by the motherboard !

And here I had a question, how can I make the TT RGB Plus program work when connected through the TT Sync controller?

PS: Sorry for bad english, I'm Russian

Hi,

A video to show what you are seeing would really help, especially with me only speaking English to help.

You cannot use the TT RGB Plus software when using the TT SYNC Controller because it is a Hub to link with ASUS Aurora and others.

I have used a few different ASUS boards, have not seen this issue.

Some details from your side can help us:

- System Specs

- Fans you are using specifically

- ASUS Motherboard Model