How to save color profile to a specific profile and autoload last profile with Windows startup

Æðelleo

The title states what I want to know. The software for my Thermaltake Poseidon X RGB looks little like the pictures in the manual despite the manual being for the same version of the software (2.1.2).

I have figured out how to change the keyboard colors to what I want.

1. I now want to save the profile(s) to the five available fn-[key] combinations where [key] corresponds to the Insert, Home, Pgup, Delete, and End keys respectively. How do I save a color arrangement so when I press, say, fn-Pgup, the third color profile is automatically applied to the keyboard?

2. How do I make the color profiles load automatically with Windows at startup?

What GUI things in what order within the program must I do to achieve this? A simple description to make profile 1 red, profile 2 green, and profile 3 blue would be helpful.

On an related topic how many macros can be attributed to each key? I would like something like the MIT space-cadet keyboard's ability which allegedly had the ability to insert about 5000 glyphs or characters. Is it possible to set multiple Unicode glyphs or characters to an individual key? I don't care if this is done directly or a macro simply loads and unloads a keyboard layout. I would greatly like the ability to add extended Latin letters, Greek letters, Cyrillic letters, Hebrew letters, mathematical operators and symbols, symbolic logic symbols, extended punctuation symbols, extended wingding symbols and emojis. I believe the Unicode character set does have about 41,000 glyphs or characters. I have exhausted all the shift states available on a Windows SG keyboard layout design.

Thank you in advance.

Æðelleo