TT_RGB_Plus 1.2 crashes on PWM

Lobosolo

I upgraded last night to the 1.2 version of the software and several things went wrong.

1) It lost all of my settings for all the profiles that I had worked on.

2) I started going into the settings to recreate the profiles, but it I ever click off PWM on any fan, it will crash the software.

3) It doesn't seem to save any of the settings even when I try to save.

4) It seems that this latest version corrupts the 2015 C++ Redistributable install from the previous version of TT Plus.  Uninstalling doesn't work - tried reinstalling TT Plus and it errors out on the 2015 Redistributable install.

5) After uninstalling the Plus software, my old colors come up on boot, but none of the lights move anymore, etc.  

Is there a way for me to download the previous version of the software?  I have 8 PLUS fans and the Riing Flow 360 installed and everything was working great until the update.  Love the products, just glitched on this rev.

Lobosolo

1. The loss of setting/color happened to me as well on this update but I think that is just a minor bug. It happened to me before as well a few updates ago but didn't happen on the 3 updated after that

2. I just tested the pwm issue and it crashed for me 

3. My setting are saving however when the app starts for me it seem so start of profile 5 that I never use and all my setting still exist but on profiles 1,2,3 and 4.

4. The c++ error is not corrupt its just the c++ install does not seem to know how to handle it correctly when it already exists and updated 

5. if the software is uninstalled none of the lights will move. This is seems to be how the controller respond when it looses connection with the software. They will maintain color but all movement seems to be actively controlled by the software 

as for the previous version you can still download the last beta I do not recall any of these issues dropbox link is in Thermalmikes post below. 

heads up this is happening if you can pass the word @ThermalMike 

Thanks Tack.  I downloaded that beta and it appears to be more stable.  I am able to switch the PWM off and on without the software crashing.  However, it appears that the software is booting to profile 3 for both of my controllers on boot now.  I want profile 1 assigned to controller 1 and profile 2 to controller 2.  I have set them up and clicked save on them multiple times.

On boot, the software always defaults back to profile 3 for both controllers.

While this version of the software (1.1.814 beta) seems to be saving the colors and light modes within the software, it doesn't seem to be updating the controllers default profile.  The colors, etc. do change on the fans, but on boot they switch back to profile 3.  On the previous version of 1.1 that was installed before the 1.2 update, I did have controller 1 assigned to profile 3.  It seems like it is keeping that assignment from the original 1.1.#### software and both 1.1.814 beta and 1.2 cannot change it.

Is this happening to you as well?

Sorry, just reread you comments and saw that yours is defaulting to profile 5.  So it must be a known issue.

I have 2 controllers and it defaults to 3.  Do you have 4 controllers?  Maybe that is the bug.

This bug happens with both the beta software 1.18 and release 1.2.

all good. Just downgraded back to the beta to test

Yah I have 4 controllers. The bug with the software not starting up on the last profile used was introduced in this beta sadly. On mine controller 1 and 2 startup on profile 1 and 3 and 4 start up on profile 5. Its a strange bug but with this list of issue I am sure they will push a patch fast.

EDIT: Also just noticed mine has lost temp monitoring mmmm thats fun ahhhh mhm. I dont know what to make of that are you experiencing this? 
6ab38dc24af5a557d0305a5c0a330436.png

2nd EDIT: went back to 1.2.0 got my temps back

60f532a168e015744a6b14564b1d10a5.png