Error Code: H_0x0001 - Could not find Fan Contoller

Fanboiii

I have same problem tt support is worthless I was ignored once then sorry we could not help you wish you best of luck tt has no intentions of assisting customers or standing behind their product. bottom line 4 pin fan light combination should not be that problematic I removed cooler and fans put in cooler masters rbg had no problems best advice stop wasting your time on company that does not support you or their product . 

On 8/23/2018 at 5:25 AM, shadow731 said:

I have same problem tt support is worthless I was ignored once then sorry we could not help you wish you best of luck tt has no intentions of assisting customers or standing behind their product. bottom line 4 pin fan light combination should not be that problematic I removed cooler and fans put in cooler masters rbg had no problems best advice stop wasting your time on company that does not support you or their product . 

Sadly, I have to agree. I created a bunch of support tickets describing this problem and they never got back to me.

Thermaltake, are you going to do anything with this problem? I don't want to open my case every time I power on my computer and power-cycle the controller manually to get the fans connected/working with the software. Is this the hardware problem or software problem? Can we get any input on this from your side? Thanks!

sorry klu dont buy anymore of their products and tell everyone on social media how you were treated and when their pocket book shrinks they will listen hopefully they will not recover obviously by not responding your choice should be clear good luck I removed all their products  and I build new pc every 2 years this was last dime tt will see from me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 3:49 PM, KLU said:

It looks like the update to V 1.2.3 fixed the "Error Code:H_0x0001" problem. Fans are working OK a few days in a row now.
If anything changes, I will let you all know.

It's been over a week and I haven't got this error anymore. Good job Thermaltake, it was really annoying!
One thing  though - the fan lights are not "moving" when you wake your computer from sleep.

• 3 months later...
On 7/26/2018 at 1:52 PM, Avenger86 said:

Hello! I have FX-8350 CPU. 

1. I power on my pc

2. waiting when windows and all drivers and apps loading

3. unplug power cable (FDD connector on controller)

4. waiting few second

5. plug it back

6. load TT RGB Plus software.

7. all works good.

sorry for my english

Thank you for your help, your method work for me

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 7:26 AM, lucasnoop said:

Thank you for your help, your method work for me

I have the same problem (as post from 26/7/2018 post) for months now. running version V1.2.61 F2.0.3. For a brief moment after one of the updates it seemed to work ok on start up but not any more. Very hard to find solutions. Have built 3 computers all high end, never again will look at compeitor options going forward. If any one has a solution please help. The below works but is a pain in the #### to do on every occasion you shutdown and start up.

1. I power on my pc

2. waiting when windows and all drivers and apps loading

3. unplug power cable (FDD connector on controller)

4. waiting few second

5. plug it back

6. load TT RGB Plus software.

7. all works good.

sorry for my englis

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i got the same problem it was an error on the controller as it says. I've tried everything that might be possible but i still have no luck. Any suggestion please help me. I'm really frustrated to this issue. I have gigabyte aorus Z390 motherboard bu the way. And intel core i7 8th gen for my cpu thanks.

Edited by Jhec Laya

• 5 months later...

hello i just bought pure plus 14 fans and i got the application (error code :H_0x0001).. i look all the cabels and everything is good and connected how needs to be.. and i have only 3 fans and one controller.when my pc is on fans are working and lighting.. i dont know what is problem i need some help. ty