NEW BETA Software (1.2.103) Feedback Request

ThermalMike

23 hours ago, kewlmunky said:

Well, most anything is possible with programming. The real question is if they made it dynamic enough to easily turn it into a slider, or if they hard coded each speed. 

Flow, spectrum, ripple, blink, pulse and wave are hard codded in the controller firmware and only have 4 speed options. 
Every other mode is done in the software and could be could be as customizable as they want.

Hello . I talked with Adrian Volker some time ago - he talked about new controlers. So what can i do with my problems ?

I have 15 x  RGB TT 14 fans   connected to 5 controlers on ASUS Rampage 6 APEX in case TT Core W100.

I installed newest version  and now is only see 2 controlers.  PWM not working in any version i had. BTW why when PWM is selected i can slide Silent to Performance ? If this is PWM ?

---

So my ask is :

1. Is this a way to PWM working ?

2. Maybe i need to change controlers ? How can i do this ?  Can my RGB TT fans works with ASUS Aura too ?

I wish one or two controlers for my 15 fans working with ASUS for example to use PWM - is this possible ?

6 hours ago, martinezx said:

Hello . I talked with Adrian Volker some time ago - he talked about new controlers. So what can i do with my problems ?

I have 15 x  RGB TT 14 fans   connected to 5 controlers on ASUS Rampage 6 APEX in case TT Core W100.

I installed newest version  and now is only see 2 controlers.  PWM not working in any version i had. BTW why when PWM is selected i can slide Silent to Performance ? If this is PWM ?

---

So my ask is :

1. Is this a way to PWM working ?

2. Maybe i need to change controlers ? How can i do this ?  Can my RGB TT fans works with ASUS Aura too ?

I wish one or two controlers for my 15 fans working with ASUS for example to use PWM - is this possible ?

Hi, When PWM is on, it will do the normal PWM stuff, the blue slider is where you can set the Maximum Fan speed to peak at. For example, if you want PWM, but you dont want your fans to go 100% when needed, you can reduce this. Yes the curve is currently hardcoded, but we are looking to have more options in the future.

Personally I dont do PWM anymore, I just run @70% all the time for consistent airflow as I dont like the ramp up/down speed sounds all the time.

Its just another option and we have more stuff in the works as well.

If you have the Riing Plus fans that are 5V, we sell a TT SYNC Controller that will connect the 5V LED header on the motherboard, but your MB has to have it first I dont think your board does.

For the Controllers not working, that is weird, try power cycling them by removing the 4-pin from the controller with the system on and once you reconnect, check to see if they show up. The software update could have failed, uninstall everything and manually delete the folder and do a fresh install.