Using TT RGB Plus Software @ View 32 TG?

Drakken9

Hey my fellow dudes, 
today my Thermaltake View 32 TG case (with 3 preinstalled Riing 120 TT) arrived and everything´s fine with it. But i saw the TT RGB Plus software in the web and thought, I could use it with my new case and its preinstalled fans, but the software said "Could not find Fan Controller, please check the Fan Controller is connected"

Is the little controller, which is already installed in the View 32 not compatible with this program and could I connect the fans to my mainboard to use the program? (it doesnt support Aura, mystic light, or something)

I appreciate every kind of help and thanks for your time :P

Hi,

The View 32 includes Riing RGB analog fans, there is a compatibility  section on our website with the case to break it down.

The TT RGB Plus Software works with the digital fans which are different, so the controller is not related to the software, it is for the push button on the case.

If you want fans that will either sync with MB or use software, you will have to upgrade the fans.

The case would have cost more if those fans where included due to the features they offer.